What ethnicity is Clementine?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Clique_Killa

Clique_Killa
5 years ago#21

Maybe she's Brazillian?

Clem is American.
Killa of Cliques

User Info: 0PTICS

0PTICS
5 years ago#22
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCXdc22t_C8

User Info: CapnStanky

CapnStanky
5 years ago#23
Unless she's adopted, she's mixed race. Just look at the picture of her parents in her house.
Mass Effect 3, Witcher 2 360, Darksiders 2, Halo 4, Borderlands 2, Lumines Electronic Symphony, Fez, Trials Evolution

User Info: jsquad4136

jsquad4136
5 years ago#24
"I think she is a........wait why does it matter?"

If it doesn't matter to you then just stay out of the topic, sour puss..... Good lord are people just not allowed to be genuinely curious on these boards around you I'll apologize on TC's behalf for simply trying to start a conversation. >.<

She has curly hair. I've known many black women to have curly hair when they wear it longer. But yeah she as an 'asian' look to her face. She's certainly mixed. Adorable girl really.
"I haven't been a child since I was 9 years old."

User Info: StriderOW

StriderOW
5 years ago#25
She is probably black. I don't know why people think just because her skin is light that she has to half black and half something else. I would know because I am black and I have light skin people in my family the same shade she is and both of that relatives parents are black.

User Info: EnragedSlith

EnragedSlith
5 years ago#26
http://vgtribune.com/files/2012/03/Clementine-Concept.jpg

Black.

User Info: Rootbeer

Rootbeer
5 years ago#27
I thought she was half-Asian. The other half's probably black.
GT: SuperHappyPuppy
My posts looked weird without a signature.

User Info: Rude Hero

Rude Hero
5 years ago#28
Mother is Asianm father is black. Hardly rocket science.
I don't like killing people from geographical location A, but have no qualm killing people from geographical location B.

User Info: Hiroshi_Mishima

Hiroshi_Mishima
5 years ago#29
ima420r posted...
I assumed she was Asian, at least she looks it to me. I don't remember what the photo of her parents looked like, but I know at least one of them was white.

Essentially this, I don't even remember what her parents looked like as paying attention to the photo didn't seem all that important at the time. I have wondered about what ethnicity she was, but kept coming back to Asian. However, Clementine is hardly an Asian name, but you'd have a pretty hard time convincing me she had any black in her.

After having watched an episode of Phineas & Ferb not too long ago and learning Isabella was hispanic, I actually wouldn't be surprised if Clem was, as well. The problem that I have is I can rarely tell you what someone might be unless they have an accent or a particular look about them. Hair style, skin colour, that kinda thing.

Not that any of this matters, but it's a nice bit of detail to know about somebody. All I really know is she's a cute kid and I'm gonna be pretty upset if she dies by the end of the game. Then again, characters I like getting killed is why I don't read the comic.

User Info: Sega9599

Sega9599
5 years ago#30
Kagami84 posted...
HughJorgenn posted...
I think she is a........wait why does it matter?

I said it wasn't that serious. I'm just curious. You don't have to answer. It doesn't matter since it won't effect my view of the story.

I wonder if Kenny's Great-Great-Great Grandmother was Black.
WADDYA MEAN IT DONT MATTER, I WUZ JUS ASKIN!
Defeated....and we were told you were the best....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived