i know he wasnt in the graphic novels

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Walking Dead: Episode 1 - A New Day
  3. i know he wasnt in the graphic novels

User Info: Josh_Explosion

Josh_Explosion
6 years ago#1
but i would really like to see daryl in this, and hopefully carl kills shane like it was supposed to happen...damn tv show writers
Sacrifice to Gods of old, Bleed them of their lives, Fresh blood on our swords
Gods Of War Arise! (GT:josh explosion)

User Info: robster_2005

robster_2005
6 years ago#2
spoilers ???
"That would explain how she died. It wasn't old age; she just roundhouse-kicked herself in the back of the head" - ShadowWraith666

User Info: Stryker71

Stryker71
6 years ago#3
Robert Kirkman is writing the show how he originally wanted it genius.... the show is how it is supposed to be in his eyes.... so no.
3DS FC: 5327-0898-8218
"I used to be ballin but now I'm Bill Gatin"

User Info: Duh_Bad_Guy

Duh_Bad_Guy
6 years ago#4
robster_2005 posted...
spoilers ???

None needed. Dude anyone who is anyone watches the walking dead bro.
"An eye for an eye ass wipe. A toof, for a gotdamn toof." -Buffalo Soldier

User Info: AyahRiven

AyahRiven
6 years ago#5
Robert Kirkman is writing the show how he originally wanted it genius.... the show is how it is supposed to be in his eyes.... so no.

Uh, what? No he isn't. He wrote one episode, and it was terrible. He's clearly not cut out for TV writing. The comics are canonical, the TV show is not. Deal with it.

User Info: pillerofautumn

pillerofautumn
6 years ago#6

I'm thinking the comics are how it is supposed to be in his eyes considering it's his original work, lol.

He didn't write the show, he just approves what makes it. Certain comic storylines just aren't TV friendly, so they have to deviate, that's a given. I'm guessing the comics, where he can really tell the story he wants to, is how it is supposed to be in his eyes.

User Info: StrifeZephyr

StrifeZephyr
6 years ago#7
Telltale has said they are not taking TV specific characters and plot points into consideration with this game, development started before the show even aired.

User Info: Gmoney-

Gmoney-
6 years ago#8
Its better in the comic universe anyway

We already have Glenn, Herschel and Lilly. Be happy.
Justice. Across the universe.

User Info: casedawgz

casedawgz
6 years ago#9
I'm generally not a huge fan of Walking Dead in any medium. I think Kirkman is poor at long form writing and I think that Charlie Adlard is a terrible artist. I also think the show suffers from serious, crippling pacing issues. However, I agree with TC, Darryl is the best character in either the show or the comic.

User Info: AyahRiven

AyahRiven
6 years ago#10
However, I agree with TC, Darryl is the best character in either the show or the comic.

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/252/262/89e.gif

Lols for days.
  1. Boards
  2. The Walking Dead: Episode 1 - A New Day
  3. i know he wasnt in the graphic novels

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived