• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Simpsons: Tapped Out
  3. "Cannot Connect to Server"

User Info: liontamer

liontamer
1 month ago#1
Every time I play this game, I get this message 3-4 times intermittently per session. Is this happening to anyone else?

Like many of you, I've got a large Springfield with a lot of characters (around 350), but I don't understand why the game disconnects so frequently now compared to several months ago. I have an iPhone 8 with iOS full updated, if that matters.
http://th3d4ng3rz0n3.blogspot.com/

User Info: theawddrifter

theawddrifter
4 weeks ago#2
Yes I have been getting this as well multiple times every day. The Tapped Out community is experiencing this as well and its becoming a real problem for the game.

This morning my on my Ipad I got huge in game update but I still the get serve error message,dont know what the update was about.

Im hoping this will be fixed when we get a THOH event update this week,if we get one at all.
"Everybody lies"

User Info: MarcioTheGreat

MarcioTheGreat
3 weeks ago#3
Yes it’s really annoying
PSN: MarcioTheGreat Simpsons TO: MarcioTheGreat

User Info: theawddrifter

theawddrifter
3 weeks ago#4
We are getting an update sometime tomorrow for THOH event,hopefully that fix the server issue *crosses fingers*.
"Everybody lies"
  1. Boards
  2. The Simpsons: Tapped Out
  3. "Cannot Connect to Server"
  • Post New Message