• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Mighty-Oregon

Mighty-Oregon
11 months ago#31
Damn I wasn't able to get the last character in the prize track. I thought that whichever prize you were on it would allow you to continue to unlock just that prize or at least just buy it with donuts. I go on and I was only like 3,000 away and it just disappeared.
Oregon Ducks, Seattle Mariners, Indianapolis Colts, Phoenix Suns, Portland Timber

User Info: MarcioTheGreat

MarcioTheGreat
11 months ago#32
Yea they really ended the event on time for once lol. I meant to craft some extras of stuff but didn’t get a chance, looks like we get a mini event until Christmas
PSN: MarcioTheGreat Simpsons TO: MarcioTheGreat

User Info: Mighty-Oregon

Mighty-Oregon
11 months ago#33
So I had unlocked Mummy chief wiggum and I'm on the 2nd task where he needs to rage of some kind but it isn't allowing me to complete the task... Is it because the game is glitched or does it require another character to do so?
Oregon Ducks, Seattle Mariners, Indianapolis Colts, Phoenix Suns, Portland Timber

User Info: MarcioTheGreat

MarcioTheGreat
11 months ago#34
I didn’t have that issue with him. Try sending him on another and see if it fixes it?
PSN: MarcioTheGreat Simpsons TO: MarcioTheGreat
  • Topic Archived