• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Simpsons: Tapped Out
  3. New Event I guess...

User Info: Mighty-Oregon

Mighty-Oregon
1 year ago#1
So yesterday my game updated to a new event, but when I play it nothing has changed or popped up to start any kind of storyline. Anyone else have same issue or did it actually start for you? It looks like a zoo update.
Oregon Ducks, Seattle Mariners, Indianapolis Colts, Phoenix Suns, Portland Timber

User Info: suchiuomizu

suchiuomizu
1 year ago#2
Mighty-Oregon posted...
So yesterday my game updated to a new event, but when I play it nothing has changed or popped up to start any kind of storyline. Anyone else have same issue or did it actually start for you? It looks like a zoo update.

I had the same experience yesterday, but it has started now.

User Info: rhombencephalon

rhombencephalon
1 year ago#3
Same. It’s up and running now. Opened up a good sized chunk of land to the right of what was available during Krustyland.
Of course its difficult. Its called a shortcut; if it was easy, it'd just be "The Way."

User Info: FluffyKidJoe

FluffyKidJoe
1 year ago#4
I'm having an issue. A lot of my buildings and decorations are now invisible. Hell, the entire mountain range that separates off Springfiel Heights is invisible.

Should I reinstall?

Mighty-Oregon
1 year ago#5
Yeah try deleting then reinstalling the app. Are you on mobile or Tablet or computer playing?

Mine finally started working. I might get a little frustrated with this update because it feels like too much is going on all at once, but part of that could be my fault since I purchased the lion character and that other character that I have no clue who he is. I'm putting my zoo right next to Krustyland and fear that it might be too small of a spot and may end up relocating it somewhere else.
Oregon Ducks, Seattle Mariners, Indianapolis Colts, Phoenix Suns, Portland Timber

User Info: MarcioTheGreat

MarcioTheGreat
1 year ago#6
Ugh I wish they would of just given us land tokens instead of right next to Krusty land. How about showing the right side of the map some love lol
PSN: MarcioTheGreat Simpsons TO: MarcioTheGreat

User Info: SepticFlesh

SepticFlesh
1 year ago#7
I'm having issues too with some structures too. Like the log ride in Itchy and Scratchy Land it's working like normal but it's all extended and not connected.
Eternity shall be spent like this. Beneath silent faces my corpse weeps quietly.

User Info: FluffyKidJoe

FluffyKidJoe
1 year ago#8
Reinstalled twice, my game is still a mess and I can't even do the event :/

Mighty-Oregon
1 year ago#9
I don't think I'm going to get the last prize. I'm like 8 or 9,000 short with 1 day left. I don't know if I want to waste donuts on getting her though... Anyone already have her?
Mighty-Oregon posted...
I don't think I'm going to get the last prize. I'm like 8 or 9,000 short with 1 day left. I don't know if I want to waste donuts on getting her though... Anyone already have her?

She's alright. The quest line was fun enough
In Brady We Trust.
I've finally realized the secret to making a successful Mearn topic. Make it about CZG - Mearn
  1. Boards
  2. The Simpsons: Tapped Out
  3. New Event I guess...
  • Topic Archived