• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Simpsons: Tapped Out
  3. New Event- RIP in peace Krustyland

User Info: rhombencephalon

rhombencephalon
1 year ago#31
wolvie14 posted...
Damn. I constructed the log ride at the work place . Then i decided to move it at the right place... and i got spare parts. now, i am unable to make it work. I can't see what i am doing wrong.

Do i NEED to make it work ? Are we getting axes from riding it ?

No axes for riding it that I can tell. I did have a bit of difficulty lining it up for a bit there too. Keep shifting it around and look to see if you have the little red squares that indicate the piece isn’t lined up with another.
Of course its difficult. Its called a shortcut; if it was easy, it'd just be "The Way."

User Info: Serious Cat

Serious Cat
1 year ago#32
I don't know about the log ride but I had a part on the first prize I was having problems connecting until I realized I had a curved piece rather than straight.
I are Serious Cat
This is serious thread

rhombencephalon
1 year ago#33
Gil showed up today with a deal for J. Edgar Hoover for 199 donuts. Comes with an alternate outfit.
Of course its difficult. Its called a shortcut; if it was easy, it'd just be "The Way."

User Info: liontamer

liontamer
1 year ago#34
That's a pass for me. I've never bought a Gil "deal."
http://th3d4ng3rz0n3.blogspot.com/

User Info: flyincheezweez

flyincheezweez
1 year ago#35
Is the topic of this thread bothering anyone else? “RIP in peace Krystyland” literally means Rest In Peace in peace Krustyland.

Unrelated note, J Edgar Hoover does not earn event currency.

User Info: suchiuomizu

suchiuomizu
1 year ago#36
You have never seen someone write 'RIP in peace' before? This is not the first time it has happened. I'm 99% sure TC both knew that and did it intentionally.

User Info: flyincheezweez

flyincheezweez
1 year ago#37
I have seen it before. It bothers me every time.

rhombencephalon
1 year ago#38
flyincheezweez posted...
I have seen it before. It bothers me every time.

Same

Have the same problem when people say they have a problem with their TMJ Joint. The letters mean TemporoMandibular Joint. You don't say "Joint" after it.

User Info: FluffyKidJoe

FluffyKidJoe
1 year ago#39
It's an old joke, used to drive me nuts too. I'm surprised it took this long for someone to complain about it XD

User Info: Mighty-Oregon

Mighty-Oregon
1 year ago#40
I didn't even notice. Yeah I picked up Gil's deal, eh, so far not worth 199.
Oregon Ducks, Seattle Mariners, Indianapolis Colts, Phoenix Suns, Portland Timber
  1. Boards
  2. The Simpsons: Tapped Out
  3. New Event- RIP in peace Krustyland
  • Topic Archived