• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Simpsons: Tapped Out
  3. New Event- RIP in peace Krustyland

User Info: theawddrifter

theawddrifter
1 year ago#21
I noticed Krustys job of counting money at the Kland entrance isnt available anymore since the event started. Think it will come back after the event is over?
"Everybody lies"

User Info: rhombencephalon

rhombencephalon
1 year ago#22
Unlocked Diane last night. Hit crafting level 5 this morning; which is the first level for the Log Ride, but you can't craft anything beyond that until the Log Ride becomes available.
Of course its difficult. Its called a shortcut; if it was easy, it'd just be "The Way."

User Info: FluffyKidJoe

FluffyKidJoe
1 year ago#23
I'd assume Krusty lost that job because it's no longer his theme park? Maybe the story will end with him getting it back, I dunno.

I'm working Diane right now, should get her tomorrow. Once we hit part two I'll probably pack up the speed way to make room for the Log Ride, it's easy to hit the max bonus of 20% so I dont really need that giant poorly animated track taking up space.

rhombencephalon
1 year ago#24
FluffyKidJoe posted...
I'd assume Krusty lost that job because it's no longer his theme park? Maybe the story will end with him getting it back, I dunno.

I'm working Diane right now, should get her tomorrow. Once we hit part two I'll probably pack up the speed way to make room for the Log Ride, it's easy to hit the max bonus of 20% so I dont really need that giant poorly animated track taking up space.

Yeah, I was thinking on that as well. I've got some stuff situated inside the loop; but it is huge. I might take pieces out and put it back to the original small size just to keep it in the theme park.
Of course its difficult. Its called a shortcut; if it was easy, it'd just be "The Way."

rhombencephalon
1 year ago#25
Next phase is supposed to hit in about an hour... 10:30 AM on a Wednesday seems an odd time, but whatever. :D

rhombencephalon
1 year ago#26
Another character to purchase with donuts and an 8 hour task (along with a couple of 4 hour tasks for other characters concurrently) kick off the new phase. Now collecting inflatable axes.

User Info: theawddrifter

theawddrifter
1 year ago#27
I noticed Krusty count money job is back this morning and it works.
"Everybody lies"

User Info: FluffyKidJoe

FluffyKidJoe
1 year ago#28
theawddrifter posted...
I noticed Krusty count money job is back this morning and it works.

I was gonna say, that actually came back for me last night before ththe update.

I gotta figure out how I'm gonna lay out what appears to be another huge thing to build yourself. But hey, I'm not complaining :)

User Info: suchiuomizu

suchiuomizu
1 year ago#29
rhombencephalon posted...
Another character to purchase with donuts and an 8 hour task (along with a couple of 4 hour tasks for other characters concurrently) kick off the new phase. Now collecting inflatable axes.

The important thing is we finally get Bort.

User Info: wolvie14

wolvie14
1 year ago#30
Damn. I constructed the log ride at the work place . Then i decided to move it at the right place... and i got spare parts. now, i am unable to make it work. I can't see what i am doing wrong.

Do i NEED to make it work ? Are we getting axes from riding it ?
  1. Boards
  2. The Simpsons: Tapped Out
  3. New Event- RIP in peace Krustyland
  • Topic Archived