• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: rhombencephalon

rhombencephalon
1 year ago#1
The update has been pushed out... but doesn’t seem to have actually started yet.
Of course its difficult. Its called a shortcut; if it was easy, it'd just be "The Way."

User Info: MarcioTheGreat

MarcioTheGreat
1 year ago#2
Started today at 10am, seems huge. Lot of new characters !
PSN: MarcioTheGreat Simpsons TO: MarcioTheGreat

rhombencephalon
1 year ago#3
Yes, I noticed around lunchtime.

Lots of premium items/characters as well.
Of course its difficult. Its called a shortcut; if it was easy, it'd just be "The Way."

User Info: elconoM

elconoM
1 year ago#4
How do you send crooks on the neighbor visits?
Fire Safari @ 2DS -- 0404.7525.1925 ,.
Rayquaza loves pothole season

User Info: MarcioTheGreat

MarcioTheGreat
1 year ago#5
elconoM posted...
How do you send crooks on the neighbor visits?

Your neighbor needs to have the update too and if so there should be an option to drop one in the upper right corner of the screen. You can see how many you have looks like a little blindfold icon with a number
PSN: MarcioTheGreat Simpsons TO: MarcioTheGreat

User Info: Mighty-Oregon

Mighty-Oregon
1 year ago#6
I've tried dl the update like 4 different times and it just dl's slow. I've tried on both wifi and using data. Idk what is going on. I didn't even get to finish the mini event either.
Oregon Ducks, Seattle Mariners, Indianapolis Colts, Phoenix Suns, Portland Timber

User Info: Mighty-Oregon

Mighty-Oregon
1 year ago#7
Finally got it to update and now playing. Unlocked the first prize this morning.
Oregon Ducks, Seattle Mariners, Indianapolis Colts, Phoenix Suns, Portland Timber

rhombencephalon
1 year ago#8
I unlocked the second prize (land).

Sure seems like there are not very many friends you can visit and get credit for in this update. I was not getting event currency by the time I hit the C's. Usually I'm well into the F's on my friends list before it stops.

User Info: suchiuomizu

suchiuomizu
1 year ago#9
rhombencephalon posted...
I unlocked the second prize (land).

Sure seems like there are not very many friends you can visit and get credit for in this update. I was not getting event currency by the time I hit the C's. Usually I'm well into the F's on my friends list before it stops.

Isn't always just the 10 pointers at the start that also give you event currency? I haven't always bothered getting friend town event currency in some of the recent events, because I did not need to, but it has always seemed to be the same for me when I did bother.

User Info: Lisammdec

Lisammdec
1 year ago#10
Hi, looking for new neighbours, play through out the day, every day Add me please lisammdec
Thank you
  • Topic Archived