Christmas!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: MarcioTheGreat

MarcioTheGreat
5 months ago#1
The new update is out, adds snow and is based around kang and kodos. Pretty cool so far! At least the prizes seem new
PSN: MarcioTheGreat Simpsons TO: MarcioTheGreat

User Info: rhombencephalon

rhombencephalon
5 months ago#2
Yes very few recycled gifts. Have yet to reach a point that sends me to friends towns, which is odd.
Of course its difficult. Its called a shortcut; if it was easy, it'd just be "The Way."

MarcioTheGreat
5 months ago#3
rhombencephalon posted...
Yes very few recycled gifts. Have yet to reach a point that sends me to friends towns, which is odd.

I had a bunch of the 6s quests and maybe one that was an hour before it sent me

rhombencephalon
5 months ago#4
Yeah, I had gotten the elf outfits for Lisa and Bart and had done the questline with that and didn't finish the main line until yesterday. So I had missed the neighbors part.

Today I noticed I was only getting three per town though... no way that's worth all the time looking through their streets and jumbled placements to find those.

Too bad, I like browsing towns; but its not worth it this time around.
Of course its difficult. Its called a shortcut; if it was easy, it'd just be "The Way."

MarcioTheGreat
5 months ago#5

Yeah I believe you are limited to 30 interactions anyway totally not worth it for event currency.

I won some ice today off the mini game not sure if you can do anything cool with it besides put it over regular ground

rhombencephalon
5 months ago#6
MarcioTheGreat posted...

Yeah I believe you are limited to 30 interactions anyway totally not worth it for event currency.

I won some ice today off the mini game not sure if you can do anything cool with it besides put it over regular ground

Yeah there have been events where you could get 10 currency per friend town, those were worthwhile. But for 3, that just takes forever and isn't worth it.

I also got the ice today. Have not played around with it yet.

Am I missing anything regarding earning currency? Is the only way to get it by tapping Funzos and then playing the mini-game? Usually there are characters to send on tasks.

MarcioTheGreat
5 months ago#7
Yes it’s odd that there are no characters to send on tasks for event, so I think the funzos and the mini game are the only way.

User Info: desuno-to

desuno-to
5 months ago#8
Holly Premium items!
...looks like EA had to go back to their old ways. At least most of the premium items are things that don't feel like "must haves". With the exception of...

I had gotten the elf outfits for Lisa and Bart

I got them because it said they earn event currency, but even after finished both their questline and the main questline I still don't see any jobs that do this. Does anyone know how they earn prem currency?.

User Info: desuno-to

desuno-to
5 months ago#9
So what's your limit on the mini-game?

I'm hitting an absolute high of 23 funzos. I'm hitting every one on the screen even when the counter hits 0 and I can't go over that.

MarcioTheGreat
5 months ago#10
Yea 23 is the absolute limit it seems, I just have one more ice pack to go and that’s all the prizes. Got the worker elves yesterday

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived