Level 42

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Skruiss

Skruiss
3 years ago#1
Just dropped. Origin seeMs to be down for me right now in sure it'll be sorted out. Looks like an amazing level, I love the new characters.

User Info: Mike Xtreme

Mike Xtreme
3 years ago#2
Sigh, update still doesn't give us more land
I don't like stuff that sucks

User Info: firepkmnmaster

firepkmnmaster
3 years ago#3
And the update seems small, one quest building and character set, one premium "building" and character, and some other premium item. I've been hoping for new decorations and suchlike.

Ooh, there's also another Friend Point prize: KBBL Radio for 4500 FP.

Also, it's been about a year since the release of Squidport and Krustyland. I've been hoping for more buildings and rides for a long time.
3DS: 3780-9246-3831
AC:CF- Strad from Musica Dream Address: 4000-2415-3497

User Info: Navex

Navex
3 years ago#4
I wouldn't get too peeved about the land expansion, I'm sure it's coming soon. Maybe after the event ends in two weeks as with everything out now it seems like a good time to do so. I hope so anyway as I'm in the middle of designing my better town and I don't want to add anything else until I see how much extra land I'll get to work with at the bottom. Wonder if it will be two rows or more?
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/kungfury/kung-fury

User Info: the_simurgh

the_simurgh
3 years ago#5
i hope the land expansion comes soon or i might have to sell one of my 350 blue houses
Founding Member of Vampire-Batman-Hunting Team

Navex
3 years ago#6
the_simurgh posted...
i hope the land expansion comes soon or i might have to sell one of my 350 blue houses

Why don't you just store it?

User Info: OkayPlayer1

OkayPlayer1
3 years ago#7
Anybody that is at max level and still has a stupid house farm should have there account locked. At max level you should generate over 100k per day easy, what's the point if having such an ugly feature in your town?

User Info: the_simurgh

the_simurgh
3 years ago#8
Navex posted...
the_simurgh posted...

Why don't you just store it?

yeah i could do that for a while after i finish getting all the insanely expensive stuff.
Founding Member of Vampire-Batman-Hunting Team

Navex
3 years ago#9
OkayPlayer1 posted...
Anybody that is at max level and still has a stupid house farm should have there account locked. At max level you should generate over 100k per day easy, what's the point if having such an ugly feature in your town?

Exactly how do you figure that? I highly doubt having every possible building even if you add in possessing all the premium ones could get you that in a day. I mean please indulge me on your numbers as my house farm of Blues was netting me around 150k every 8 hours and that was having at least 400 of those things. No way in hell could you get 100k a day with just one of every purchasable building even if you factor in owning all the premiums.

User Info: FluffyKidJoe

FluffyKidJoe
3 years ago#10
lol. I make AT LEAST 50-60 grand a day at level 25. My town is small, I have 3 of each house and haven't even bothered starting the squid port yet- I'm just making the tiles, I'll start doing the buildings in a couple of weeks. I have no premijm decorations so my multiplier is only 4.25%.

My town is just nicely arranged, a dozen houses all with space vetween them and back yards. A nice 20×20 park near the middle of town. If I don't have space to put a new building so it looks nice I put it off for a day or two until I can afford a proper land expansion.

The main reason I gave upcon my old town after a year of playing is because it looked hideous.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived