The Sacred Parchment 11

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Simpsons: Tapped Out
  3. The Sacred Parchment 11

User Info: crimzoncodez

crimzoncodez
3 years ago#21
FluffyKidJoe posted...
Rypcord posted...
I've yet to have a single problem with any of the parchments. There's no need to be making threads about it, and there's really no need to even ask questions. Basic intelligence should solve these problems. But then again, I forget that the American education system breeds that out of us at Grade 2.

No one has capable thought or problem solving skills on their own anymore in the age of interwebz and googlez.

As for the "how dare they ask a question"; I have no problem with it other than the fact it shows their stupidity and lack of any actual intelligence or ingenuity or problem solving skills. BUT - there's no need for each and every day to have a new thread about it. Just use an existing thread or even better, Google or TSTO or Simpsons Wiki it.

Shut up and go back to lurking.

Yet you don't have the ingenuity to swerve said topic and be content without having to call everyone elses intelligence in to question..

Also sidenote the forum would be barren if we all just subscribed to the notion of googling everything, also by the replies in this thread tc wasn't the only one who had a problem so it's a good job this thread was created.
(message deleted)

User Info: Chemicalfir

Chemicalfir
3 years ago#23
crimzoncodez posted...
FluffyKidJoe posted...
Rypcord posted...
I've yet to have a single problem with any of the parchments. There's no need to be making threads about it, and there's really no need to even ask questions. Basic intelligence should solve these problems. But then again, I forget that the American education system breeds that out of us at Grade 2.

No one has capable thought or problem solving skills on their own anymore in the age of interwebz and googlez.

As for the "how dare they ask a question"; I have no problem with it other than the fact it shows their stupidity and lack of any actual intelligence or ingenuity or problem solving skills. BUT - there's no need for each and every day to have a new thread about it. Just use an existing thread or even better, Google or TSTO or Simpsons Wiki it.

Shut up and go back to lurking.

Yet you don't have the ingenuity to swerve said topic and be content without having to call everyone elses intelligence in to question..

Also sidenote the forum would be barren if we all just subscribed to the notion of googling everything, also by the replies in this thread tc wasn't the only one who had a problem so it's a good job this thread was created.

No one could have said that better :). No one would ever go to a forum if they knew Everything already.
"The ancient viking from the depths of Sweden"
Xbox GT: Chemicalfir

User Info: Ultimate3DSFan

Ultimate3DSFan
3 years ago#24
lol, another argument involving Rypcord.

"Look mom! I'm invisible behind the computer screen, and I'm so cool!"
3DS Owner/Ambassador since 3/27/11. 3DS FC: 2148-8143-8703, PM me if you're gonna add me.
It's not like I can change my username. :3
  1. Boards
  2. The Simpsons: Tapped Out
  3. The Sacred Parchment 11

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
International Heistrhombencephalon404/20 4:52AM