The Sacred Parchment 11

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Simpsons: Tapped Out
  3. The Sacred Parchment 11

User Info: emanresuymsti

emanresuymsti
4 years ago#11
Rypcord posted...
Seriously. Is every day gonna have a new thread for some schmuck trying to figure it out?

This one is pretty d*mn easy too.

All of them have been easy.

User Info: gatorsPENSbucs

gatorsPENSbucs
4 years ago#12
Rypcord posted...
Seriously. Is every day gonna have a new thread for some schmuck trying to figure it out?

This one is pretty d*mn easy too.

Right. How dare these people come to a video game website with frequently asked questions in the title, and ask a question. Damn, go somewhere else with your questions.
Gators. Buccaneers. Heat. Phillies. Penguins.

User Info: rexcrk

rexcrk
4 years ago#13
So far the only one I had trouble with was Martin's bicycle one. The only one I could think of with a bike task was Smithers exercising for Mr. Burns. I'm pretty disappointed that is couldn't figure it out right away >__>
But the thing that makes Woody special, is he'll never give up on you... ever. He'll be there for you, no matter what.

User Info: Rypcord

Rypcord
4 years ago#14
I've yet to have a single problem with any of the parchments. There's no need to be making threads about it, and there's really no need to even ask questions. Basic intelligence should solve these problems. But then again, I forget that the American education system breeds that out of us at Grade 2.

No one has capable thought or problem solving skills on their own anymore in the age of interwebz and googlez.

As for the "how dare they ask a question"; I have no problem with it other than the fact it shows their stupidity and lack of any actual intelligence or ingenuity or problem solving skills. BUT - there's no need for each and every day to have a new thread about it. Just use an existing thread or even better, Google or TSTO or Simpsons Wiki it.
AC:CF FC: Ben/Palmyra/2793-5917-5739
(message deleted)

User Info: FluffyKidJoe

FluffyKidJoe
4 years ago#16
Rypcord posted...
I've yet to have a single problem with any of the parchments. There's no need to be making threads about it, and there's really no need to even ask questions. Basic intelligence should solve these problems. But then again, I forget that the American education system breeds that out of us at Grade 2.

No one has capable thought or problem solving skills on their own anymore in the age of interwebz and googlez.

As for the "how dare they ask a question"; I have no problem with it other than the fact it shows their stupidity and lack of any actual intelligence or ingenuity or problem solving skills. BUT - there's no need for each and every day to have a new thread about it. Just use an existing thread or even better, Google or TSTO or Simpsons Wiki it.

Shut up and go back to lurking.

User Info: Chemicalfir

Chemicalfir
4 years ago#17
FluffyKidJoe posted...
Rypcord posted...

Shut up and go back to lurking.

Thank you!, finally someone who doesnt complain about people making threads because the need help. :)
"The ancient viking from the depths of Sweden"
Xbox GT: Chemicalfir

User Info: FluffyKidJoe

FluffyKidJoe
4 years ago#18
Have you seen the episode that task comes from? It's pretty good.

User Info: Chemicalfir

Chemicalfir
4 years ago#19
FluffyKidJoe posted...
Have you seen the episode that task comes from? It's pretty good.

Yeah i really like that one, it's just that i don't remember it because there is so many episodes ;)
"The ancient viking from the depths of Sweden"
Xbox GT: Chemicalfir

User Info: Navex

Navex
4 years ago#20
This was actually the first one so far that stumped me. Probably because I haven't gave my character's tasks in ages and therefore Marge's art one was something didn't even remember she had.
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/kungfury/kung-fury
  1. Boards
  2. The Simpsons: Tapped Out
  3. The Sacred Parchment 11

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived