You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. Best place to level up post game?

User Info: ssj_duelist

ssj_duelist
1 month ago#1
So I've done everything story related and only have a few battles left to do like Cynthia, the developers, and Alder's Grandson before I move on to PWT. My team is around level 70 except my shiny Haxorus at 60. Best place to level up a bit that's nice and quick? Especially for my Blaxorus?

Thanks
Playing:
PS4: Resident Evil 2. N.Switch: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate; Fire Emblem Warriors; Mega Man LC1. SNES Mini: Yoshi's Island.

User Info: Element-17

Element-17
1 month ago#2
Black Tower/White Treehollow for the highest-level Trainer battles.

For wild encounters, I like the grass outside Dragonspiral Tower. Especially during winter, when dark grass is accessible for double battles.
Why bother making a signature?

User Info: Sharkwars

Sharkwars
1 month ago#3
definitely agree, spam the white tree hollow/black tower
FC-2123-2077-7943 IGN for Moon is Moon IGN for Ultra Sun is Sun

Sharkwars
1 month ago#4
do you have all of the medals with the elite four?

ssj_duelist
1 month ago#5
Thanks guys, will try black tower.

Haven't bothered with medals.
Playing:
PS4: Resident Evil 2. N.Switch: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate; Fire Emblem Warriors; Mega Man LC1. SNES Mini: Yoshi's Island.

Sharkwars
1 month ago#6
you should because some of them are really challenging like beating the elite four and champion with only one pokemon

ssj_duelist
1 month ago#7
Sharkwars posted...
you should because some of them are really challenging like beating the elite four and champion with only one pokemon

Magikarp it is!
Playing:
PS4: Resident Evil 2. N.Switch: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate; Fire Emblem Warriors; Mega Man LC1. SNES Mini: Star Fox 2.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. Best place to level up post game?