Strange pokemon, need explanation please

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. Strange pokemon, need explanation please

User Info: NexusDSX

NexusDSX
4 months ago#1
In my pokemon black 2, i have a black kyurem
Who cant be unfused, is in a cherish ball, ( the one used for event pokemon) and it has an id number of 00000, but here is the extreme balffler, it has no ot, no description of where i met it( in it's place it has ------------ )and it says it was met at level 2, i didn't hack it in either, and i just appeared today, can someone help me as i see nothing about this ANYWHERE, Thank you!

User Info: BalloonBattle05

BalloonBattle05
4 months ago#2
NexusDSX posted...
In my pokemon black 2, i have a black kyurem
Who cant be unfused, is in a cherish ball, ( the one used for event pokemon) and it has an id number of 00000, but here is the extreme balffler, it has no ot, no description of where i met it( in it's place it has ------------ )and it says it was met at level 2, i didn't hack it in either, and i just appeared today, can someone help me as i see nothing about this ANYWHERE, Thank you!

Maybe someone hacked it in without you knowing?
I wonder if several users here like to type with big meaty claws. If not, they don't defend dumb choices like Pokemon Transporter or Nintendo charging for OLMP.

User Info: blacky84462

blacky84462
4 months ago#3
If you traded for it the easy answer is that the person you got it from cheated otherwise you would have to tell us where you got it from.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. Strange pokemon, need explanation please

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived