Error code 13267

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: drew105301

drew105301
5 years ago#1
I caught a Nosepass and evolved it at the Chargestone Cave. Took one look at the hideous monstrosity and decided to trade it far, far away. When I tried to put it on GTS I got error code 13267. Quick google search told me it means the pokemon is hacked. I've never done anything of the sort, literally just caught the thing and leveled it in the cave. Anyone else had a similar problem? Or know of a fix? Thank you.
To those that opened it, The Vault was just a container of tentacles and disappointment.

User Info: Hozu

Hozu
5 years ago#2
NosepASS. Give it a nickname.
http://i.imgur.com/qCo47.png

User Info: dragonite241992

dragonite241992
5 years ago#3
huh.. what? Nintendo censors it's own pokemon names now?
White 2 FC: 1120 8156 5034

User Info: Mugiloko

Mugiloko
5 years ago#4
dragonite241992 posted...

Exactly!
BlackFC:1807-8830-3725. "Squids are evil!" Official Zoroark of the Pokemon boards

User Info: drew105301

drew105301
5 years ago#5
Thanks, Hozu. I changed the name and it worked just fine. Everyone feel free to go look for Bob the Probopass. I cannot believe Nintendo is so stupid, seriously. Anyway, my code is 3096 5135 6283 if anyone wants to add me.
To those that opened it, The Vault was just a container of tentacles and disappointment.

User Info: Earth_Echidna

Earth_Echidna
5 years ago#6
Mugiloko posted...
dragonite241992 posted...

Exactly!

That's actually kinda messed up. I mean, how could kids figure stuff like that out?
Pokemon SoulSilver FC: 1335 1407 6427
When Life gives you lemons, throw them back and demand cookies instead! -Official Sandslash of the PMD3 boards

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived