• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Denpa Men: They Came By Wave
  3. Item drops from bosses with All Treasure

User Info: Drflash55

Drflash55
6 months ago#1
EDIT: Title should've been actually called "Rare drops", instead of "item drops". That's my fault.

So, I decided to play The DENPA Men again with a bit of a twist.

Using "AR", I managed to get an All Treasure Denpa Men to Level 99 and beat the Wind Bug when I used their ability during the battle. But after beating them, I only got the Bug Emblem item, and nothing else.

I wonder if this means that they were never programmed with a rare item drop all the way up to the Ocean Cave, or something like that.
*Chaaoooo...*
(edited 6 months ago)

User Info: SapphireOfChaos

SapphireOfChaos
6 months ago#2
Technically speaking, they wouldn't be classified as Rare drops if they're affected by Always Treasure, lol.
3DS: 1590-4884-9269 | Switch: SW-3337-1639-7884
Discord link: https://discord.gg/hDQ6rWb | ''I reject your wit and substitute my own.'' - guwa

Drflash55
6 months ago#3
SapphireOfChaos posted...
Technically speaking, they wouldn't be classified as Rare drops if they're affected by Always Treasure, lol.
Does this mean that the bosses only have one item to drop, and all the enemies would instead have one regular item and one rare item?
*Chaaoooo...*

User Info: SapphireOfChaos

SapphireOfChaos
6 months ago#4
In this game, yeah. If it's not the "common" drop, it would be the "rare" drop. So if a boss has an item that Always Treasure forces, then it's technically filed under the "common" drop, and instead of a rare drop, the boss has the guaranteed Emblem drop.
3DS: 1590-4884-9269 | Switch: SW-3337-1639-7884
Discord link: https://discord.gg/hDQ6rWb | ''I reject your wit and substitute my own.'' - guwa

Drflash55
6 months ago#5
SapphireOfChaos posted...
In this game, yeah. If it's not the "common" drop, it would be the "rare" drop. So if a boss has an item that Always Treasure forces, then it's technically filed under the "common" drop, and instead of a rare drop, the boss has the guaranteed Emblem drop.
Yeah, that would make sense. Alright then, I was just curious.

EDIT: There are some bosses that do drop clothes when Always Treasure is used, so that would be the alternative, but just not items/equips.
*Chaaoooo...*
(edited 6 months ago)
  1. Boards
  2. The Denpa Men: They Came By Wave
  3. Item drops from bosses with All Treasure
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A