• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Denpa Men: They Came By Wave
  3. Does Antenna Power ever become purchasable?

User Info: LightningZombie

LightningZombie
5 years ago#1
Also, when does it become purchasable if it does? Ben working on completion emblem again almost finished with Oasis just need Green Hams to drop Leaves, no easy in and out location for their spawn point but hoping antenna power becomes purchasable at some point to make farming a little easier even though it still takes forever to get anything. Way over-leveled because of it, teams around lv55, and im not at ice island yet.
3DS friend code 3695-0616-8551 Fantasy Life(DLC), Zelda:Tri Force Heroes, Pokemon, Smash Bros, Mario Kart 7, ACNL:Town:Seagrass Character:Anthony

User Info: SapphireOfChaos

SapphireOfChaos
5 years ago#2
Once you beat every dungeon in the game, you can buy Antenna Power. Until you beat the bosses of Guardian Tower in the postgame, you cannot buy them. The superboss that resides in Guardian Tower should not be required, just as an aside.
3DS FC: 1590-4884-9269 | Fantasy Life GameFAQs chatbox: http://fantasylifegfaqs.chatango.com
The place to go for helpful and friendly FL players to hangout!

LightningZombie
5 years ago#3
Chaosmaster00 posted...
Once you beat every dungeon in the game, you can buy Antenna Power. Until you beat the bosses of Guardian Tower in the postgame, you cannot buy them. The superboss that resides in Guardian Tower should not be required, just as an aside.

Well that doesnt do any good. I will probably have all if not most of all drops by then.
3DS friend code 3695-0616-8551 Fantasy Life(DLC), Zelda:Tri Force Heroes, Pokemon, Smash Bros, Mario Kart 7, ACNL:Town:Seagrass Character:Anthony

SapphireOfChaos
5 years ago#4
Why not wait to do the more intensive grinding until then? It seems like you're just going to be wasting efficiency by farming before then, if you mean to do the "Antenna Power + Always Treasure" drop style farming.
3DS FC: 1590-4884-9269 | Fantasy Life GameFAQs chatbox: http://fantasylifegfaqs.chatango.com

LightningZombie
5 years ago#5
Chaosmaster00 posted...
Why not wait to do the more intensive grinding until then? It seems like you're just going to be wasting efficiency by farming before then, if you mean to do the "Antenna Power + Always Treasure" drop style farming.

I could but i mean I dont mind being over-leveled, and its gunna take forever no matter what method. Since your usually the one who answers most of my dena men questions do you know if changing your MAC address gets you new denpa men?

SapphireOfChaos
5 years ago#6
It should, in theory, since from what I recall, that's how the Denpa Men are determined for each generation point.

LightningZombie
5 years ago#7
Chaosmaster00 posted...
It should, in theory, since from what I recall, that's how the Denpa Men are determined for each generation point.

Well I have homepass at home and no new ones are showing up. Not sure if your aware of homepass but it cycles MAC addresses for me. If they are truly generated by MAC addresses then I should be seeing a few new ones every couple minutes.

LightningZombie
5 years ago#8
Well I have 11 more items to go. I have 10 more clothes to get and I am hoping the 11th item is the completion emblem itself. But, to be honest I have no idea. Just need these then done

Rings
Clovers
Fireworks
Spades
Reptile
Maple
Giraffe
Camouflage
Natural
Lace
  1. Boards
  2. The Denpa Men: They Came By Wave
  3. Does Antenna Power ever become purchasable?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A