• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Denpa Men: They Came By Wave
  3. Farming for the last few clothes

User Info: Drflash55

Drflash55
5 years ago#1
When trying to farm for the last few clothes, like the Clover clothe, Bramble clothe, and the Fireworks clothe... The hours can drag on very lengthy.

Especially the Clover clothe, because the Drop Toads only have about a 30% chance of spawning which makes it even more harder to fight one, and to obtain one.

The Demon Wings were fine because the Demon had a 70% chance of spawning in the Dark Ruins...
I have about 32 items remaining, so I'm trying to finish of my quest of all 235 items in the world so I can earn the Completionist Emblem.

I'd like to thank chaosmaster00 for his Clothe Locations list so that I'm not wandering around like an idiot in the wrong place to get the clothe I'm looking for...

If anyone has tips on how to farm the Clover clothe, and maybe the others that I may list, that would be reaaaaally helpful.

~ Drflash55
Join me on Project64k! I may be playing Super Smash Brothers on there!
Join The Galaxy at 66.175.211.87:27888. Or, DCT at 216.52.143.190:27888
(message deleted)

User Info: SapphireOfChaos

SapphireOfChaos
5 years ago#3
GOD DAMNIT GAMEFAQS, I hit Edit, not Delete! Now I lost a good portion of text with that one.

Basically, what I had said was something about Always Treasure forcing the common drops to always drop, so it has been speculated to help with rare droprates because it prevents the game from choosing to drop the common drop over the rare (since otherwise, the game can only choose to drop one item per enemy, and it has to choose between the rare and common whenever it does).

Then it was something about being able to buy Antenna Power after beating the postgame, and since Always Treasure does not require you to have maxed AP to be used, just that it drains your AP to 0, you can use AT, then heal your AP with a single Antenna Power, and use AT in the next fight, repeat ad nauseum. Intended for those places where the best farming location is not near a warp, since those'll just heal your HP and AP anyways.
3DS: 1590-4884-9269 | Fantasy Life +DLC: Saph [Omnipotent] / Vyse [Progressing]
The true Denpa Men Triple-Completist! | Beat Dance Brigadier General of EO4!

Drflash55
5 years ago#4
Chaosmaster00 posted...
Then it was something about being able to buy Antenna Power after beating the postgame, and since Always Treasure does not require you to have maxed AP to be used, just that it drains your AP to 0, you can use AT, then heal your AP with a single Antenna Power, and use AT in the next fight, repeat ad nauseum. Intended for those places where the best farming location is not near a warp, since those'll just heal your HP and AP anyways.

Yes, I have heard of this trick before...

The game doesn't require you to have full AP, which might be a bug in the game's programming or something, and so you can use AT over and over again...

By the way, this is off-topic, but I just made a FAQ for this game...

It should be in the In-Depth FAQ, if it can even be put in there.
Not sure if I should've submitted it into the Formatted FAQ Editor...

EDIT: Looked around in the GameFAQ's FAQ, and I found out how to submit it...

Should be in the In-Depth's FAQ soon once it get's accepted.
Join me on Project64k! I may be playing Super Smash Brothers on there!
Join The Galaxy at 66.175.211.87:27888. Or, DCT at 216.52.143.190:27888

SapphireOfChaos
5 years ago#5
Nice FAQ, very helpful to have around. Perhaps we caull a collaborative FAQ and combine our lists for a complete droplist and shop list, and see if we can get a full "Completion Emblem Checklist" FAQ.

Wishful thinking, at least, but I don't think there's a big enough drive for this game to warrant it...

SapphireOfChaos
5 years ago#6
Oh, and one minor detail, you listed the enemy "Molars" as "Calciums". Calcium is the clothes they drop, but the enemies themselves are Molars. :P

Drflash55
5 years ago#7
Chaosmaster00 posted...
Oh, and one minor detail, you listed the enemy "Molars" as "Calciums". Calcium is the clothes they drop, but the enemies themselves are Molars. :P

Heheh... Whoops. I'll get right on that.

EDIT: I fixed it up, replacing Light Bracelet with Calcium, and Calciums (my bad) with Molar.
Never noticed that. Now just to wait for it to get accepted.
A wise man once said, "Absence makes the heart go yonder."
And it's not the other way around.

Drflash55
5 years ago#8
Actually, I messed it up again...
Just did another minor revision, so now when it get's accepted (which might take a while since there's 7 other pending files), it should be fixed, FOR GOOD.

Drflash55
5 years ago#9
Farming those Ice Goblins is such a pain because of their low spawn rate...

I've been farming these guys so long that I figured out that if you position your 'Hero' Denpa Men in a certain spot, pointing at a certain angle, you can cause only Ice Dragons to appear in one spot.
Useful for farming Ice Dragons... but I'm trying to get the Diamonds (card version) and Spades so that I be on my way to getting the Completion Emblem.

Drflash55
5 years ago#10
A whole hour later, I finally got the Diamonds... Holy ****, that was stressful.
Now... The Ace of Spades...

My adventure continues, and considering there are Golden Hams in the Guardian Tower, it should be easy to farm Dark Goblins if they keep spawning them.

EDIT: It's actually annoying that they're not spawning the enemy's I want, and even not spawning any enemies at all.

Drflash55 spams away Holy Water.

EDIT 2: I think looking for Dark Goblins might be more faster then waiting on Golden Hams instead...

EDIT 3: I was correct. Apparently, in the Guardian Tower in the top-left corner of the map, there's a place where if you go to it, an enemy is forced spawn at a fixed location.
The best part is that if you stay close to the wall, you can see what enemy the game spawned, avoiding a unnecessary battle.
And I encountered 5 Dark Goblins... Lucky me.
  1. Boards
  2. The Denpa Men: They Came By Wave
  3. Farming for the last few clothes
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A

What are all the possible hero denpa men? General11 Answers
More denpa men? General2 Answers
Emblems - Any use besides selling? Side Quest2 Answers
Where can I find all 235 item? Side Quest2 Answers
How do I beat the Ice Demon? Enemy/Boss1 Answer