• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. The Denpa Men: They Came By Wave
  3. Any easy way to make money?

User Info: gaygamer69

gaygamer69
5 years ago#1
I have been wanting to pick this game back up after giving up on beating the Ice Demon. While it's come to my attention that i need to change my lineup, also i realize i just can't waste all my money on freeze-proof items as the next dungeon will likely put me back at square one with it's own boss. So i was wondering if there was a way to make money fast/easy in this game that i might be unaware of.

User Info: SapphireOfChaos

SapphireOfChaos
5 years ago#2
Not really. Just put on any Gold Bonus multiplier gear and (if Lv30+), have a Double Gold skill Denpa around.
3DS: 1590-4884-9269 | Fantasy Life +DLC: Saph [All Creator] / Vyse [Progressing]
The true Denpa Men Triple-Completist! | Beat Dance Brigadier General of EO4!

User Info: Drflash55

Drflash55
5 years ago#3
There is an easy way to make money, but this tactic is an end-game requirement ship...
I'll block some of the text to prevent spoiler-ship for anyone who hasn't played the ENTIRE game...

SPOILERS BELOW!!! VIEW AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!

In the Lv. 60 Guardian Tower, on the 14th floor, there's a warp maze where you have to pick one, and hope that it sends you the right way. When you get to the area where the stairs take you to the 5th boss, Cyborg Octopus, stay in that area and clear out the other enemies within the vicinity (either by killing them, or running away if possible).

Then, have one of your Denpa Men equip an item that gives you Extra Gold X2 (like Cash Ring+, or the Rings clothe which is rarely dropped by Golden Fangs).

Wait around in that area until you see a golden tooth enemy which are known as Golden Fangs appear out of thin-air... When you see it, run at it as quickly as you can, or it will run off and fade away, making it impossible to battle it.

Once you engage it in combat, two of your Denpa Men need to have a speed of over 400 (estimated) which are able to use Great Rage and Great Haste for all of your party members.

Use certain equips that have the Pierce effect, because the Golden Fangs have a special move where they can use Guard Shield, which makes them invincible. The Pierce effect can bypass that defence and still land a hit on them.

The Golden Fangs only have about 640 HP (estimated), so having Denpa Men that have an attack of at least over 340, plus the effect of Great Haste which increase's their speed tenfold, should be about enough to kill them within one turn.
Watch out for their attacks, as they can deal a LOT of damage... unless your Denpa Men is a god with defence, which in that case, you shouldn't worry too much.

Make sure to plan your attacks accordingly... If there are other enemies within the battle against the Golden Fangs, they might attack the others.
The best way is to have your most damage dealing men take on the Golden Fangs, while your weak ones can take on the other enemies. This way, you can kill them off quickly before they have a chance to run away in-battle.

Having the Extra Gold X2, killing one of them can net you 20k. Two of them equals to 40k, with three being 60k, and so on...

Make sure not to equip any kind of element bracelet, as their defences are +4 against all types of elements, making your attacks miss (or equal to 0).

Farm these guys for about half an hour and you should gain tons of money quickly.

Hope this answers your question.
Join me on Project64k! I may be playing Super Smash Brothers on there!
Join The Galaxy at 66.175.211.87:27888. Or, DCT at 216.52.143.190:27888

SapphireOfChaos
5 years ago#4
Also, if you throw in Always Treasure skill using Denpa, they will GUARANTEED drop Cash Ring+, which sells for a ton of money on its own. Then after the battle, use an Antenna Power item (which you can buy after beating the postgame) on the Always Treasure Denpa, and then you can use Always Treasure again, since in Denpa Men 1, you were not required to have maxed AP to use Always Treasure. You may even have a better chance to get Rings clothes to drop by doing this too.
3DS: 1590-4884-9269 | Fantasy Life +DLC: Saph [All Creator] / Vyse [Progressing]

SapphireOfChaos
5 years ago#5
Sorry, not Cash Ring+, just Cash Ring.

See this topic for reference on fastest money-making method, in the postgame:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/659232-the-denpa-men-they-came-by-wave/64270416

User Info: Drflash55

Drflash55
5 years ago#6
Chaosmaster00 posted...
Sorry, not Cash Ring+, just Cash Ring.

See this topic for reference on fastest money-making method, in the postgame:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/659232-the-denpa-men-they-came-by-wave/64270416

Hmm...

Wow. Chaosmaster00, I have never thought of doing this... Thanks for this useful guide.
Join me on Project64k! I may be playing Super Smash Brothers on there!
Join The Galaxy at 66.175.211.87:27888. Or, DCT at 216.52.143.190:27888
  1. Boards
  2. The Denpa Men: They Came By Wave
  3. Any easy way to make money?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A

What are all the possible hero denpa men? General11 Answers
More denpa men? General2 Answers
Emblems - Any use besides selling? Side Quest2 Answers
Where can I find all 235 item? Side Quest2 Answers
How do I beat the Ice Demon? Enemy/Boss1 Answer