• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Denpa Men: They Came By Wave
  3. If you started on 3, is it worth going back to play 1 and 2?

User Info: Kalphoenix

Kalphoenix
6 years ago#1
I'm not sure if I'm crazy about the idea of going for the completionist emblems in 1 and 2 (seems frustrating? Maybe not too bad at least in #1? Already done a lot of grinding in 3 for fun/xp/money so might not matter much), but I started 3 and am enjoying it, am as far as looking for the fairy for the dark (?) cave.

Trying to decide if the fun might be worth it to go back and play 1 and 2 as well, or if I should just stick to 3? I'm waiting to find some Denpa Men in 3 anyway before I get much further (or transfer from an earlier game, mostly looking for standard healers, I know I can QR, saving for a last resort).

Four looks like it will be a little too heavy on the microtransactions for me.

Thanks for any opinions, fun gameplay.

User Info: SapphireOfChaos

SapphireOfChaos
6 years ago#2
They'll feel archaic as hell, but they're both very enjoyable in their own regard, so I would still recommeend them, especially if you plan to transfer Denpa forward from 1 and 2. :>
3DS FC: 1590-4884-9269 | PKMN X - IGN: Sapphire [Fire FS: Growlithe, Charmeleon, Braixen]
The true Triple-Completionist of the Denpa Men series! Mad respect!

User Info: Kalphoenix

Kalphoenix
6 years ago#3
I may give it a shot then, thank you! Largely "paused" in the storyline in 3 anyway due to grinding, hunting dempa and whatnot. :)
  1. Boards
  2. The Denpa Men: They Came By Wave
  3. If you started on 3, is it worth going back to play 1 and 2?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A