• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Denpa Men: They Came By Wave
  3. Denpa House Upgrades/Expansions

User Info: paulbunyunn

paulbunyunn
6 years ago#1
I currently have 6 rooms in the Denpa House and I just beat the Ice Demon and rescued Lyra. I cannot remember if I received the two from the NPC who doesn't like sharing secrets. If I haven't received the one from the NPC, I won't be able to until another room opens up. I have only 1 open slot left to catch a Denpa.

I was wondering where all the house upgrades are in the game. Thanks for your help!
Friend Safari: Fighting - Pancham, Meditite, Breloom
Friend Code: 5370 - 0403 - 9303

User Info: SapphireOfChaos

SapphireOfChaos
6 years ago#2
You get two more rooms once you save Crystal. The guy you have to talk to alone will give you 1, I think. If it's really that much of a hassle, just release some minor Denpa you don't often use, and then sack some party members to the House, and then go talk to him to get the house parts, and buy some Offerings to resummon the Denpas you released to get the house parts back. Offerings aren't that expensive, but if you're really strapped for cash, you can always get them back later, as the Shrine never resets, and unless you exclusively use QR Denpa, then you can get them back later.
3DS FC: 1590-4884-9269 | PKMN X - IGN: Sapphire [Fire FS: Growlithe, Charmeleon, Braixen]
The true Triple-Completionist of the Denpa Men series! Mad respect!

User Info: paulbunyunn

paulbunyunn
6 years ago#3
Thank you! I had stopped playing around Fall of 2013 and I didn't know which House upgrades I received. I looked around online for other FAQs as well as GameFaqs and I did not find a completed walkthrough. Thank you very much! I'll definitely come here for more help if needed in the future! I was reading through the forum here and I heard you were the true Denpa Guru, not that other guy named "Denpa Guru."

I have the 2nd game pre-purchased on my 3DS when it was on sale earlier this year. I don't know if I want to try for the Completion Emblem to transfer to Denpa Men 2.
Friend Safari: Fighting - Pancham, Meditite, Breloom
Friend Code: 5370 - 0403 - 9303

User Info: SapphireOfChaos

SapphireOfChaos
6 years ago#4
Well, it is somewhat useful starting out in DM2 if you have it, but it's not a detriment if you don't (the shop that it unlocks will open anyways once you have 70% item completion in DM2 or have beaten all the postgame bosses, whichever happens first).
3DS FC: 1590-4884-9269 | PKMN X - IGN: Sapphire [Fire FS: Growlithe, Charmeleon, Braixen]
The true Triple-Completionist of the Denpa Men series! Mad respect!
  1. Boards
  2. The Denpa Men: They Came By Wave
  3. Denpa House Upgrades/Expansions
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A

What are all the possible hero denpa men? General11 Answers
More denpa men? General2 Answers
Emblems - Any use besides selling? Side Quest2 Answers
Where can I find all 235 item? Side Quest2 Answers
How do I beat the Ice Demon? Enemy/Boss1 Answer