• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: WitchBaby4200

WitchBaby4200
7 years ago#11
Chaosmaster00 posted...
Sucks? I can't sense sarcasm over the internet, so I can't tell if you're serious or not, but I have heard the opposite from people who have been there. I shall enjoy the rest of my Naval career in beautiful Italy... :D

Also wish I could agree on the doing well after my surgery note, but, alas... probably on my fourth or fifth reopening of the wound because of its complicated healing... hopefully it'll heal up and stay healed at some point, it's been 6 months since my surgery! >:/

Lol! Sorry honey! There was no sarcasm. I totally missed seeing Sicily, and just assumed you wouldn't be online. That's what the "That sucks" was for. But since you'll be in Italy it really doesn't suck anywhere near as badly as I thought! Lol. I'm sorry to hear about your surgery. :( I really hope you feel better soon. Though it may never be perfect. :(
She was walking on a stage after the play was over. Who now could say it had ever happened.

User Info: amazingu

amazingu
7 years ago#12
WitchBaby4200 posted...
@Amzingu, don't you frequent the AC:NL board as well? I know I've seen you around. If so, are you part of the AC localization team too? Either way, it must be a fun job! :)

I think you asked me that before actually, haha.
No, I don't play AC, so I don't hang out on the board.
I was also, unfortunately, not involved with the localization.

As Chaos said, it's really not uncommon at all to have people from the game industry hang out at forums. They love games too, you know? ;)
And if they're proud of the games they're involved in, they like to see what people talk about on forums :)

Anyway, like I said, I can't divulge any dates, but I can tell you the release date is not May 2nd, but something WILL happen that day...

WitchBaby4200
7 years ago#13
Lol! Do you know it JUST occurred to me that I did indeed ask you that before! Lol. Sorry about that. It's a shame it won't be out on May 2nd. I would really like this game before June 9th. Thanks for the heads up!
She was walking on a stage after the play was over. Who now could say it had ever happened.

User Info: Michael-Ike-9

Michael-Ike-9
7 years ago#14
What?! No May 2nd Release?! When will it be released?!

WitchBaby4200
7 years ago#15
I know! I was disappointed too. I don't think we know. Though I'm under the assumption it will be in May...

User Info: SapphireOfChaos

SapphireOfChaos
7 years ago#16
With no demo yet, I'm going to say... not likely to appear in eShop (demo or full game) until at least July... they're probably still getting formalities straightened and finishing paperwork on corporate level or some other such thing, and with at least NEWS of the sequel coming, it probably take more than a few months to see a finished product here. :P

WitchBaby4200
7 years ago#17
Chaosmaster00 posted...
With no demo yet, I'm going to say... not likely to appear in eShop (demo or full game) until at least July... they're probably still getting formalities straightened and finishing paperwork on corporate level or some other such thing, and with at least NEWS of the sequel coming, it probably take more than a few months to see a finished product here. :P

Damn. I was hoping with the vid being leaked on the eShop and other websites predicting early May, that sometime in May would be the release. But I think you're right Chaos. :/

User Info: amazingu

amazingu
7 years ago#18
Now now guys, no need to get pessimistic ;)

User Info: slidecage2020

slidecage2020
7 years ago#19
I was thinking JUNE last year....

BUT something makes me think

Demo may 2

Full game May 9 or 16th

at least i have Soul Sacrifice to hold me over on this... BUT YOU better get it out quick before i spend my cash on another game :)

User Info: IAznDragonI Yan

IAznDragonI Yan
7 years ago#20
don't think the game needs a demo if the first game did well. people would know what to expect out of the dungeon crawling turn based gameplay
Oh it's nothing special. IT'S JUST MAH BASS CANNON!
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A