• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: WitchBaby4200

WitchBaby4200
6 years ago#1
http://www.gamingvlog.net/2013/04/19/the-denpa-men-2-beyond-the-waves-tentative-release-date-announced/

Interesting....
She was walking on a stage after the play was over. Who now could say it had ever happened.

User Info: amazingu

amazingu
6 years ago#2
It's probably more interesting to post the link to the original IGN article.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/04/19/denpa-men-2-brings-a-huge-honkin-rpg-to-eshop

It contains some mistakes and misinformation though, chief among which is this so-called tentative release date.

WitchBaby4200
6 years ago#3
Damn. I had the wrong link. Sorry.
She was walking on a stage after the play was over. Who now could say it had ever happened.

WitchBaby4200
6 years ago#4
So if the release date is wrong, then is it after May 2nd, or before? And why on earth do you have this information? It is extremely strange to have someone who either worked on the game, or have pertinent information of the game frequent a board. Or at the very least strange to even post, or boast to have information regarding an upcoming title. ;)

User Info: SapphireOfChaos

SapphireOfChaos
6 years ago#5
WitchBaby4200 posted...
So if the release date is wrong, then is it after May 2nd, or before? And why on earth do you have this information? It is extremely strange to have someone who either worked on the game, or have pertinent information of the game frequent a board. Or at the very least strange to even post, or boast to have information regarding an upcoming title. ;)

Localization team, he is. People frequent boards all the time, regardless of their positions. I seen a lot of "VIP" accounts here in my time. :P

WitchBaby4200
6 years ago#6
Huh. Interesting. I just find it strange that someone on a localization team would even bother with being on here. Good to see you again, Chaos. You need to download Swapnote again. I have a few Denpa Men 2 stationery for you! Lol.

WitchBaby4200
6 years ago#7
@Amzingu, don't you frequent the AC:NL board as well? I know I've seen you around. If so, are you part of the AC localization team too? Either way, it must be a fun job! :)

SapphireOfChaos
6 years ago#8
Wouldn't do me any good, I'm going overseas to my next duty station next month, for shore duty in Sicily. Won't be getting much use of online over there, probably, haha...

WitchBaby4200
6 years ago#9
Oh no! That sucks! Well at least your doing well after your surgery!

SapphireOfChaos
6 years ago#10
Sucks? I can't sense sarcasm over the internet, so I can't tell if you're serious or not, but I have heard the opposite from people who have been there. I shall enjoy the rest of my Naval career in beautiful Italy... :D

Also wish I could agree on the doing well after my surgery note, but, alas... probably on my fourth or fifth reopening of the wound because of its complicated healing... hopefully it'll heal up and stay healed at some point, it's been 6 months since my surgery! >:/
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers

How do I beat true king? Enemy/Boss4 Answers
How do I beat the Ice Demon? Enemy/Boss1 Answer
What are all the possible hero denpa men? General11 Answers
Where can I find all 235 item? Side Quest2 Answers
More denpa men? General2 Answers