• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Rayman Origins
  3. What the heck?!? It crashed just before I finished the game! (spoiler, I think?)

User Info: olats

olats
6 years ago#1
I had just collected the last skull tooth, and I wanted to try the Livid Dead stage before I finish Moody Clouds. When I got to Big Mama, I noticed that when I dash attacked the launch bouncy thing, then jumped back at the last moment, Big Mama goes on to her next sequence. So I did this a bunch of times, and then suddenly she's defeated, without me actually attacking her.

BUT!!! After waiting through the credits, I was stuck at the world map and I couldn't go anywhere! I tried exiting to the main menu then loading the game, but it just said the save file was corrupt. I tried exiting the game then loading the save file, but I was still stuck at the world map.

In conclusion, don't do what I do, or you won't get to finish your game.

...I think I'll watch a playthrough to see how it ends.
  1. Boards
  2. Rayman Origins
  3. What the heck?!? It crashed just before I finished the game! (spoiler, I think?)
  • Topic Archived