• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Rayman Origins
  3. great game, but wish it was a Earth Worm Jim game instead!!

User Info: GaMEQB11

GaMEQB11
7 years ago#1
This game is excellent, love the colors controls and gameplay- but i cant help but think about how much COOLER this would be as a Earth Worm Jim reboot! Rayman is cool and all, but IMHO hes not that great of a franchise character. I think this game wouldve done 10x better of it was something like EWJ

User Info: ShadowBanjo

ShadowBanjo
7 years ago#2
EWJ is good. But a reboot? No ****ing way would that catch on.

User Info: FreezinIceKirby

FreezinIceKirby
7 years ago#3
I have to agree with ShadowBanjo. I can't see it catching on, either.

Besides that, there was an HD remake of the original Genesis/SNES game back in 2010. People criticized it for not being as good as the original, and it pretty much flew right under the radar.

Basically put, Earthworm Jim had his heyday, and it's doubtful he'll have another one.
Richter Belmont- Die monster! You don't belong in this world!!!!
*Flushes Toilet*

User Info: GaMEQB11

GaMEQB11
7 years ago#4
not just a remake of the old game but a brand new game with updated gameplay and mechanics in the style of rayman. I'm sure a new EWJ game with the quality of Rayman would do much better....EWJ has a much bigger fan base and also the character and world itself is more appealing.
  1. Boards
  2. Rayman Origins
  3. great game, but wish it was a Earth Worm Jim game instead!!
  • Topic Archived