• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Rayman Origins
  3. using an xbox pad

User Info: dajaxman

dajaxman
7 years ago#1
Anyone know how to fo this on this game? I guess have to use a 3rd party app like xpadder
XBOX LIVE GAMETAG -- DAJAXMAN
PSN TAG -- dajaxman

User Info: Trane_Heartnet

Trane_Heartnet
7 years ago#2
not sure if it will work the same but to get my ps3 controller (motionjoy) working i just had to reassign the buttons in the options menu to the buttons on the controller
The Bird of Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame

User Info: SefcaBlight

SefcaBlight
7 years ago#3
I just plugged in my wired xbox 360 controller and it worked

User Info: dajaxman

dajaxman
7 years ago#4
how bizzare
XBOX LIVE GAMETAG -- DAJAXMAN
PSN TAG -- dajaxman
Yes, if you mean 360 controller specifically, I just plugged mine in and it worked perfectly.
(message deleted)

User Info: weallsheep

weallsheep
7 years ago#7
Finally I'm using my Logitech Rumble pad 2 successfully.

All I had to do was hit "reset" at the control options when magically all the controls where mapped to the pad!

Great Game!

User Info: weallsheep

weallsheep
7 years ago#8
Forgot to add and tested;

It only worked because I had already ran "x360ce" emulator program.
Without that - It won't.

User Info: DmanTee

DmanTee
7 years ago#9

not sure if it will work the same but to get my ps3 controller (motionjoy) working i just had to reassign the buttons in the options menu to the buttons on the controller

If you're using motionjoy, just set the program to emulate a 360 controller. Since the DS3 and 360 gamepad are virtually identical button/analog stick wise, you can simply activate it and plug in and play like you would with a wired 360 controller.

User Info: milkfat

milkfat
7 years ago#10
I've used 4 wireless XBOX 360 controllers with the demo. They were all recognized immediately, but for some reason I had to go through and manually bind each button for players 2-4. Player 1 worked flawlessly.
Every time you question the value of Death Race 2000, God kills a kitten. -- Enfant_Noir
  1. Boards
  2. Rayman Origins
  3. using an xbox pad
  • Topic Archived