• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Shaded_Phoenix

Shaded_Phoenix
7 years ago#41

Back when I played Hakai Hen, I haven't watched Dai Guard and I didn't really pay attention to the intermission so I didn't realize Saeki hasn't appeared yet even though Dai Guard plot has reached its final episode.

Huh... I noticed that, but somehow tricked myself into believing that other guy was Saeki. But if that's the case, who did I mistake him with?
The price of great bacon is eternal vigilance.

User Info: ShinDeathwind

ShinDeathwind
7 years ago#42
Japan: Tetsujin, Dai Guard, Gundam X, King Gainer
Space: Macross F, Gundam 00, Aquarion
Middle East: Wing, UC
Kuumen: Geass, Votoms

So apart from the middle east (which I think we'll see rolled back into the Space and Geass/VOTOMs routes later on), we're getting more or less the same series breakdown we got in Hakai-hen?

Welp, looks like I'm taking Japan and Dark Continent all splits every playthrough again once I've got 100% completion, barring any secrets I particularly like and flags for Sheryl/Ranka and/or messing with Zero Requiem.

Though I'm expecting Gurren Lagann to go on at least one Macross/00(/Obari) split later on for us to stop the first of many space "drops" and pick up Arc Gurren Lagann. Probably some more Gundam interplay as well- because after the Covert/Overt split we never saw Wing and 00 on the same routes, why? Were Wing's Gundams that badly prepared for space, or did they just want to give the Area 11 routes more than six-eight units?

User Info: zoeila

zoeila
7 years ago#43
most of the 1st half of GW takes place on earth. in the anime they needed vernier adjustments for space. then i think everyone but quattre was captured and it was mostly space from there. im really hoping sandrock custom gets zero system later on like in the anime.
PSPo2
Justina lvl 200 Human F Va30/Hu30/Ra30/Fo18 Lyca lvl 200 Beast F Hu30/Ra25/FO24/VA30 Alisha.EXE Cast F lvl lvl 120 HU16 Shayla lvl 87 newman F HU12/RA4

User Info: RoboP

RoboP
7 years ago#44
zoeila posted...
most of the 1st half of GW takes place on earth. in the anime they needed vernier adjustments for space. then i think everyone but quattre was captured and it was mostly space from there. im really hoping sandrock custom gets zero system later on like in the anime.
Actually Duo and WuFei got captured.
Quatre went off to his father's colony after he got in to space.
Heero pretended to be captured and team up with the undercover Trowa at the time.

Zechs was kind of doing his own thing when it came to the space stuff.

User Info: saltedham

saltedham
7 years ago#45
im really hoping sandrock custom gets zero system later on like in the anime

me too
(X)_(X)
SUSANO'O!!!!!

User Info: Mutsu_Kenichi

Mutsu_Kenichi
7 years ago#46
Didn't Garrod and Gainer go to the dark continent in Hakai hen ending? What are they doing in Japan?
Waiting for Gundam Extreme VS, Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown, ZOE HD remake and Dai 2 Ji Super Robot Taisen OG

User Info: lingeringtides

lingeringtides
7 years ago#47
Im going to just play all four of them first and then see which one I like
"Official Lancelot pilot of the super robot taisen z2 board."

User Info: Cross_of_Snow

Cross_of_Snow
7 years ago#48
Mutsu_Kenichi posted...
Didn't Garrod and Gainer go to the dark continent in Hakai hen ending? What are they doing in Japan?

Maybe they ran away from the nuke like smart people would? but then there's the problem that Jiron went there as well and should've ICBM tossed it away. Maybe the nuke was too powerful for even him :/

Or maybe they left before the situation arose.
My must haves list: Super Robot Wars Z2.2, Half minute hero 2, KHDDD, Pikmin 3
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A