• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes
  3. Asylum assignment penguin bomb

User Info: Gohanfan01

Gohanfan01
6 years ago#1
Is there some trick to this, or do I have to start over?

I have been trying over and over to get a penguin into the igloo, they don't go in. They get to the entrance and turn around. I advanced through the screen as far as I can go until I am moving on (waterfall is unfrozen, even the electricity is off stopping me from going through the lift)

Should be obvious, but yes I am in free play. I have nearly every character unlocked so I have every ability available to me in case you're wondering on things to suggest.

Thanks in advance
You got shrunk tiny mouthwash! You done been shrunk!
-Vector, Despicable Me

User Info: Gohanfan01

Gohanfan01
6 years ago#2
Nevermind, I tried two things. Going back to get my second character, since the idiot AI doesn't know how to follow. I also tried different angles firing the penguin.

Not sure which one is what caused it to work. Who care though? The penguin that ended up going in was fired almost 90 degrees from the entrance (from of the screen pointing away from the screen)
You got shrunk tiny mouthwash! You done been shrunk!
-Vector, Despicable Me
  1. Boards
  2. LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes
  3. Asylum assignment penguin bomb
  • Topic Archived