• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Zixise

Zixise
9 years ago#1
How do I unlock the alternate costumes???????

User Info: ccutter2

ccutter2
9 years ago#2
Zixise posted...
How do I unlock the alternate costumes???????

I just unlocked one so far which is the classic Spider-Man suit. To do that you need to complete all of the petty crimes with the blue icon in the mission board. As for the second suit (which I don't know yet), you need to complete Vigilante mode.
3DS FC: 2406-5910-2714

User Info: Zixise

Zixise
9 years ago#3
Thank you very much, I hope it's like big time spiderman, I want to use one of his flashier suits lol

User Info: WhiteGuy1986

WhiteGuy1986
9 years ago#4
Zixise posted...
Thank you very much, I hope it's like big time spiderman, I want to use one of his flashier suits lol

Unfortunately, it's just the Black Suit. Really disappointing.
We have been wounded sorely. Yet still we stand, with fire in our eyes and valor in our hearts. Let them think us beaten. We shall teach them otherwise.

User Info: elbert_b_23

elbert_b_23
9 years ago#5
damn one is really completing Vigilante mode why couldn't it be something fun and easy like finding all of the hidden tapes or taking all of the photo's in the game

User Info: naggaNT3G

naggaNT3G
9 years ago#6
Can anyone post links to pics of the alternate costumes for 3ds? The default suit really is turn off for me.
3DS: 2363 5648 6813-Mando (Poke x/y: Dunsparce, Audino and Ditto)
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A