• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Amazing Spider-Man
  3. How vast is the free roaming in this game?

User Info: LucarioLatiosDS

LucarioLatiosDS
9 years ago#1
Is it huge or small.
Pokemon White FC: 0518 6576 3830 3DS FC: 0645 5776 1332

User Info: DusterZeroG

DusterZeroG
9 years ago#2
LucarioLatiosDS posted...
Is it huge or small.

from what I read it's supposed to be segmented or something though I haven't tried it quite yet. my game store's shipment is late >>
I got nothing to put here

User Info: spidey_fan

spidey_fan
9 years ago#3
There's none.
With great power comes great responsibility. Too bad I am 100% powerless, and there's nothing I can do about it.

User Info: elbert_b_23

elbert_b_23
9 years ago#4
sadly no free roaming but thats not a bad thing

User Info: IcyBlaze_XZ

IcyBlaze_XZ
9 years ago#5

If the game's built from the ground up from the very beginning of inception to not be a free roam game it's not a bad thing.

If you take a free roam game, take out the entire free roam area and just leave the missions and call it a day (like this game), well, that's just sad on the developers part.

If you have a 360 or PS3 get the game for one of those, TC, as they're the only versions that have the full game.
b

User Info: spiderfreak1011

spiderfreak1011
9 years ago#6
IcyBlaze_XZ posted...

If the game's built from the ground up from the very beginning of inception to not be a free roam game it's not a bad thing.

If you take a free roam game, take out the entire free roam area and just leave the missions and call it a day (like this game), well, that's just sad on the developers part.

If you have a 360 or PS3 get the game for one of those, TC, as they're the only versions that have the full game.

My F***ing god, that has to be the most idiotic thing that Beenox has ever done. Why the heck take out the free roam in the first place? Do they WANT to lose money from people who aren't gonna buy the game because they did that. What the hell is wrong with those people? You know i was so close to buying the game, but now that i hear that there is no free roam, i think i won't buy it at all.

User Info: karellan1978

karellan1978
9 years ago#7
The free roam in the PS3 version isn't really much more than a hub. There are a few petty crimes, but they don't respawn. You fight a couple bosses in the open city, but you're restricted to certain areas while you fight them. The "free roam" is basically just a way to get from one mission to the next. Cutting it out really just saves you travel time.
  1. Boards
  2. The Amazing Spider-Man
  3. How vast is the free roaming in this game?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A