• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Amazing Spider-Man
  3. How the heck do you beat Felecia?

User Info: Poweranimals

Poweranimals
9 years ago#1
No matter what moves I use, she's too fast. I did get her a few times once and she started shooting me with electricity. I was lucky to get that far.

User Info: bashscrazy

bashscrazy
9 years ago#2
During the smoke getaway parts, You have to retreat, scope the area, find her then use web rush mode to attack her. Rinse and repeat ever time she smokes out.

User Info: king_reggie_28

king_reggie_28
9 years ago#3
when she uses her electricity grenades, it's the same deal as before, web shoot her with A, then take her down when she's immobilized. When she starts using smoke screens, web rush up to the ceiling and find her hiding behind a pillar, then web rush to her and attack.
My Mario maker courses: supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/kingreggie0528

Poweranimals
9 years ago#4
Ha, thanks. I finally beat her. The game is alright. I probably won't get the actual game though.

User Info: spiderfreak1011

spiderfreak1011
9 years ago#5
Poweranimals posted...
Ha, thanks. I finally beat her. The game is alright. I probably won't get the actual game though.

Wait so you needed help to beat her in the demo?

Poweranimals
9 years ago#6
spiderfreak1011 posted...
Poweranimals posted...

Wait so you needed help to beat her in the demo?

Lol, yeah. Why? Is that bad?

User Info: mralpha543

mralpha543
9 years ago#7
Tip.
When fighting her after the first takedown cutscene (When she starts using the grenades) web her up, hit her a few times, before she can jump away and throw another grenade, web her up and hit her more. Just repeat this to avoid getting shocked.

When she uses the smokescreens. Figure out where she is with web rush. Say she is behind a pillar. Web rush to the wall in front of her, before hitting the wall, web rush her then hit her a bunch. Just keep repeating.

Hope this is helpful... Ish.
  1. Boards
  2. The Amazing Spider-Man
  3. How the heck do you beat Felecia?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A