• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Amazing Spider-Man
  3. Bleh demo is just blehh

User Info: elitealliance

elitealliance
9 years ago#1
So terrible!!! if the real game is going to be glitchy as the demo this will suck! But on the bright side the ps3/360 versions look amazing finally a true spiderman game unlike all the past spidey games except for spiderman 2 that was a great game!
HTWN GAMBIT 3DS FC: 2320-6458-8518. 360-ps3-vita GT H-TWNGAMBIT

User Info: DragonAura1010

DragonAura1010
9 years ago#2
I thought it wasn't that bad. *shrugs*
"...saying Call of Duty isn't a video game is akin to supporting slavery." - heartlessprinny

User Info: Zom3ie_Paul

Zom3ie_Paul
9 years ago#3
I enjoyed it as well. Dont have much to compare to though, having never played the new batman games.

User Info: keyaxer

keyaxer
9 years ago#4
I thought it was pretty good, but I couldn't figure out how to beat Felicia Hardy, the part where you had to use web rush or something. I held X but she just teleports away again. How do you beat it?
ACNL Sendoh from Frisky
FC: 4940-5523-2484

User Info: Captain_Drek

Captain_Drek
9 years ago#5
keyaxer posted...
I thought it was pretty good, but I couldn't figure out how to beat Felicia Hardy, the part where you had to use web rush or something. I held X but she just teleports away again. How do you beat it?

She uses a smoke bomb and gets away first off.
Secondly, the reason she sees you is because you're in the light. Use web rush to locate her position and then use the shadow of the celing to get close enough to web rush to her.

User Info: Poweranimals

Poweranimals
9 years ago#6
captindrek09 posted...
keyaxer posted...

She uses a smoke bomb and gets away first off.
Secondly, the reason she sees you is because you're in the light. Use web rush to locate her position and then use the shadow of the celing to get close enough to web rush to her.

Thanks for that. Problem is when she starts hiding, it's impossible to get the drop on her.

User Info: TintPole

TintPole
9 years ago#7
It is awful.
  1. Boards
  2. The Amazing Spider-Man
  3. Bleh demo is just blehh
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A