• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: fan615boy

fan615boy
9 years ago#1
really wanted this game but it is confirmed it is a 2D game so now i am sad and i am now passing this.

User Info: r_m_8_8

r_m_8_8
9 years ago#2
Funny, because if true, it's awesome news for me. Link?
PC + 3DS

User Info: r_m_8_8

r_m_8_8
9 years ago#3
Boo, you are wrong. It's the DS game the one being a 2D platformer, I'll probably get that if it's good. The 3DS sounds like a downgraded port, meh.

http://gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=178376
PC + 3DS

User Info: fan615boy

fan615boy
9 years ago#4
i was wrong the ds is 2d but the 3ds will be a action spiderman game minus the free roam, so in other words like edge of time

User Info: lipnox88

lipnox88
9 years ago#5
no freeroam... whats the point.
favorite systems: Original Xbox, 3DS, Sega Genesis.

User Info: hyjinx17

hyjinx17
9 years ago#6
Just played the demo and it's actually really good. Controls really well and combat is a alot of fun.
Bayo 3 lives and Sora is in Smash!!!

User Info: EnzanChaud

EnzanChaud
9 years ago#7
The game is in 3D...
At least the Demo is.

User Info: DreadJester

DreadJester
9 years ago#8
The game is in 3D and on the demo you can see a button on the menu screen near the bottom called "Vigilante" and "Extras" but you can't select them. Guessing since they're there that you can use them in the full game but not sure if any of those are "Free Roam" gameplay.

As for the demo though I've enjoyed it quite a bit. There's a lot of tactics you can use and the combat is fun. You can free roam the entire demo stage and there's an extra "find the logo" bit to the game. After letting a friend of mine at work play it he said it was nearly as good and fun as Batman: Arkham Asylum.
3DS Friend Code: D Jester 3609-1862-5983
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A