• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: jmd711

jmd711
2 years ago#1
Colleen is awesome. When at first I saw she protect weak allies I wasn't too keen but as she also has a chance to reduce damage it seems to actually work for her. Her chance to perform a follow up procs decently and when she does she regains just shy of 1k health in PvE at lv300 and removes all debuffs. While her attack is high her moves damage isn't but will all her follow ups she hits often to make up for it.

She follow's up with her L1 which means she'll be stacking bleeds and pressure points pretty fast. Her L2 looks good in that it applies weak point, hemorrhaging & removes all debuffs but the remove debuffs might be broken. I've only really tested it in the simulator so the boss buffs might not be removable. Her L6 if really sexy as it interrupts both attacks and counters with her L1. Haven't tried her L9 yet as she's currently 11 hours away from it but I'm predicting crazy damage given how easy she stacks out bleeds and pressure points. Once she hits lv8 and unlocks her first A-iso slot is where it gets real fun. Toss the hemorrhaging A-iso on her L1 and watch her bleed everyone to death. My original plan was to just get her to lv9 but I think I'm going to take her right up to 15 and try her out next pvp.

User Info: LucaBlight11

LucaBlight11
2 years ago#2
Being a generalist you can toss the inspiring e-iso on her to boost her stats and make her deadly.
PSN: Fengxiao

User Info: jasonred79

jasonred79
2 years ago#3
Being a generalist, and having her skillset remove debuffs a lot... erm... You can use her in pvp at level 14 without much worries lol. I mean, if you have no one else to level, go ahead, but I can just imagine a scenario "should I get an extra adamantium blaster bonus, or level colleen to 15? ... grind grind grind... colleen is level 15 now! ... wait, all I gained is she can now clear debuffs once every 2 rounds?"

User Info: jmd711

jmd711
2 years ago#4
That's actually a really good point.

User Info: KyonKuchiki

KyonKuchiki
2 years ago#5
I'm really enjoying her so far. She's a lot better than I thought. The latest pvp heroes have been meh, the last good one I remember is Victor from PVP 20, over six tourneys ago! (Spider-man noir is only situationally good, decent otherwise)
I AM THE SENATE!
Currently playing: Final Fantasy Record Keeper, Dead Rising 3, Majora's Mask 3DS

User Info: sapient

sapient
2 years ago#6
jasonred79 posted...
Being a generalist, and having her skillset remove debuffs a lot... erm... You can use her in pvp at level 14 without much worries lol. I mean, if you have no one else to level, go ahead, but I can just imagine a scenario "should I get an extra adamantium blaster bonus, or level colleen to 15? ... grind grind grind... colleen is level 15 now! ... wait, all I gained is she can now clear debuffs once every 2 rounds?"

Make that 4 rounds IIRC. Makes it even less desirable to grind grind grind. I wish they added stat boost every level too.

User Info: KyonKuchiki

KyonKuchiki
2 years ago#7
Her second move has a cooldown of 2 rounds, so 2 is accurate (and its stealthy)
I AM THE SENATE!
Currently playing: Final Fantasy Record Keeper, Dead Rising 3, Majora's Mask 3DS
  • Topic Archived