You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: goodgollyregina

goodgollyregina
1 month ago#21
Oh yeah, Sir Gawain was everywhere. Whether it be Nick Gas or online, you literally could not get away from that episode. In fact, someone once made a "Legends Musical" video of the Sir Gawain temple run. Using the song "Cosmic Girl" by Jamiroquai in the background. I really liked that video, very creative and clever idea. I wish it were more popular back in those days. I think he did one of the Discarded Seal temple run, also using a Jamiroquai song. But I only saw it once, and both videos are long gone now. Shame. I really liked those videos. Chris' site was lame, but he did help Ed with all the temple layout and episode lists. So he does deserve credit there. But of course, Jon deserves more credit for his "SHRINE OF THE SILVER MONKEY" watermarks on his YouTube videos, Aaron's poor man's King's Storeroom site, and for Jake to kiss his ass 24/7. And PS, the Paintbrush episode is far more memorable and burned into peoples memories. Just saying. ^_~

1. Iron Mask - Danielle wasn't very enthusiastic either. She hardly smiled in her episode. Plus, she looks like a thin version of Kristen from Lucky Pig. ^_~
2. Sir Edmund Hillary?
3. Jean Lafitte?
4. Mystical Spellbook - Jared can shake hands with Silver Snake girl. Whoop Dee Do.
5. Pytheas - One of two in the slowpoke duo. ^_~
6. Anne Bonny - Starring Ron the Cheater! ^_~
7. Sacred Ring - When Bryan gets captured, and screams like a girl. ^_~
8. Xerxes - The Purple Parrot team that SHOULD have gone to the temple. ^_~
9. Silver Horseshoe - Another undeserved team. [/inb4s***Stainscreamsatmeforprotestingthis]
10. Zenobia
11. Efoua - The last ever Blue vs. Orange episode. And I remember Blue Barracuda girl's long hair. ^_~
12. Battle Flag - And no I'm not typing up the whole episode title. Nice try. ^_~

I can tell a couple of these pictures, with the really pale quality, are from Dailymotion. Particularly 9 and 12. Not that that's a bad thing, since that's my go to place to watch any show. ^_~
The Comet-Embroidered Battle Flag of William the Conqueror

User Info: Tutankoopa

Tutankoopa
4 weeks ago#22
LMAO, I miss the music videos from the early days of Youtube. People actually made good quality music videos back then. Now they use the cliche "wavy lines" in the background for music videos. Then again, there are literally 10 year old kids making music videos on Youtube. I couldn't even figure out how to use Youtube back in 2007 when I tried to upload Legends episodes. XD Too bad all the talented and decent Legends fans moved on. It would be nice to try and revive the fan base a little bit. But considering the current fan base consists of man babies, overly pretentious writers, and people constantly b****ing about their country, I'm not sure if the good posters will want to return. Especially when you *literally* have fans that stalk contestants at their workplace. ^_~

And you got 10/12 of your answers correct! 2 and 10 are the only incorrect answers. I can tell you that both of the episodes you got wrong were from the same production day. ^_~

And technically your Battle Flag answer is wrong since you didn't type out the whole title. But I will be a team player and let it slip this one time. Just give me 10000 karma or else the Brace Face team will stalk you at your new apartment building, Bailey style. ^_~
Baltimore Orioles: 3-0 | Baltimore Ravens: 8-8
Why Not? 2012 | 2014

goodgollyregina
4 weeks ago#23
Yeah, I liked those music videos from the early days of YouTube. I didn't know you made Legends videos back in the day. Do you still have a copy of those videos? And if you used Legends clips, were they the crappy quality ones you had? XD;;; Too bad the normal fans of the show have long since moved on. I doubt the actual cool people will ever return with the nutjobs in the fandom now. I mean, literally stalking a former contestants at their workplace? Enough said. ^_~

As for my two new answers:

2. The Helmet of Joan of Arc
10. The Stolen Arm of Shiva

Both from S1L6, assuming that's what you meant by both episodes being from the same production day. ^_~

And no I will not type up Battle Flag's whole episode title, nor will you get even a tenth of my karma. And neither Olivia nor Jonathan are coming anywhere near my new apartment building. So nice try. ^_~

Tutankoopa
4 weeks ago#24
I didn't actually upload any Legends videos because I was too stupid at the time to convert my tapes to the correct format. The videos I was trying to upload were the missing temple runs that Renegade didn't have. I'm kind of glad that my videos were never uploaded or else I probably would've lost my account. ^_~ And if any of the old users tried to return, they would probably not be Legends fans any longer because of how cancerous this fan base. With the Legends stalking on both the Wiki and in real life being the cherry on top. XD

And #10 is correct with Shiva, but #2 is not Joan of Arc. The Red Jaguars in that episode did not enter the Gargoyle Room. But #2 is indeed an episode from S1L6. ^_~
Why Not? 2012 | 2014

goodgollyregina
4 weeks ago#25
Then it must be Stone Marker. You shameless plugger you. ^_~

And the Red Jaguars DID enter the Gargoyle Room, three times. Eddie twice, and Mandy once. So they did indeed enter the Gargoyle Room. ^_~

Tutankoopa
4 hours ago#26
Stone Marker is the correct answer! Of course, my mind blowing episode stumps another person. ^_~ And yes. Mandy and Eddie did enter the Gargoyle Room in the Joan of Arc run. I was thinking of the Gordian Knot run where Tim started low. ^_~
Why Not? 2012 | 2014