4 months ago #94
    Alrighty then, I will break out my notepad and takes notes on how to make my writing as pretentious as possible. I will also write about how many times the characters both breathe and blink. ^_~

And yes Jesse loses his smash club in Part 3, the final piece to the "Jesse loses everything he once owned" puzzle. Hell he even loses his recording basement too. I can't believe Jesse guilted Danny into making that damn recording studio. I mean, how many other people even used that recording studio besides Jesse? I'm glad all of his recording s*** is gone too, even an empty basement is worth more than some stupid recording studio, like you said. ^_~ And yes Becky and Danny are ecstatic to hear about the demise of the Smash Club. XD;;; It was also a huge news story in San Francisco, both the announcement and the demolishing of the Smash Club itself. Whoever gave Jesse the funding to run that building a second time around should be fired, and never be allowed to fund anything again. That club really should've shut down immediately after the Jesse/Danny/Becky controversy on Jerry Springer. After all, that is how Vicky lost her intern job and fled back to Chicago. Roseland Ranch is definitely a far better place to hang out at than some stupid Smash Club. ^_~ I never understood the hype for that club, and why the producers hyped it up as much as they did. The Tanners had zero connections to the club, just that Jesse owns it. Whoopdy doo, right? ^_~

Once again, Jesse is both oblivious, and denies any wrongdoing. I'm glad the woman on the phone saw right through Jesse's s***, and refused to keep his club. ^_~ Of course the entitled douche has to curse her out over the phone too. What a prince charming Jesse is, huh? ^_~ And there was definitely a crowd for the demolition of the Smash Club. It really should've been a worldwide event, after the Paintbrush episode of course. ^_~ Everyone is excited about the Smash Club destruction, from Stephanie to Joey. XD;;; Of course, if this were an actual Full House episode, the Tanners would be either dressed in black and fake crying, or they'd be going to every length possible trying to stop the destruction. And they'd be protesting with picket fences and demanding they leave the building alone. I like the fake crying idea though. If they could shed that many fake tears over Papouli, they could do it over the Smash Club too. Then their endless b****ing would work, and the Smash Club would be allowed to stay up after all. -_- And Nicky and Alex are about 4-5 years old in these bashfics. These bashfics take place immediately after the real show ends. Jesse had owned the Smash Club for two years, from Season 7 of the show, to now. But given how slow the twins were, I wouldn't be surprised if they still talked like babies, even at 6-7 years old. But yes even they are excited about the club going down under too. XD;;;

You'll also like the second half of the bashfic too. It shows Jesse's life after the Smash Club goes kaput. Thought he was a loser then, you should see him in the second half of Part 3. Be on the look out for a surprising twist at the tail end of the bashfic too. ^_~
    The Comet-Embroidered Battle Flag of William the Conqueror

Previous Versions
    4 months ago
    Alrighty then, I will break out my notepad and takes notes on how to make my writing as pretentious as possible. I will also write about how many times the characters both breathe and blink. ^_~

And yes Jesse loses his smash club in Part 3, the final piece to the "Jesse loses everything he once owned" puzzle. Hell he even loses his recording basement too. I can't believe Jesse guilted Danny into making that damn recording studio. I mean, how many other people even used that recording studio besides Jesse? I'm glad all of his recording s*** is gone too, even an empty basement is worth more than some stupid recording studio, like you said. ^_~ And yes Becky and Danny are ecstatic to hear about the demise of the Smash Club. XD;;; It was also a huge news story in San Francisco, both the announcement and the demolishing of the Smash Club itself. Whoever gave Jesse the funding to run that building a second time around should be fired, and never be allowed to fund anything again. That club really should've shut down immediately after the Jesse/Danny/Becky controversy on Jerry Springer. After all, that is how Vicky lost her intern job and fled back to Chicago. Roseland Ranch is definitely a far better place to hang out at than some stupid Smash Club. ^_~ I never understood the hype for that club, and why the producers hyped it up as much as they did. The Tanners had zero connections to the club, just that Jesse owns it. Whoopdy doo, right? ^_~

Once again, Jesse is both oblivious, and denies any wrongdoing. I'm glad the woman on the phone saw right through Jesse's s***, and refused to keep his club. ^_~ Of course the entitled douche has to curse her out over the phone too. What a prince charming Jesse is, huh? ^_~ And there was definitely a crowd for the demolition of the Smash Club. It really should've been a worldwide event, after the Paintbrush episode of course. ^_~ Everyone is exciting about the Smash Club destruction, from Stephanie to Joey. XD;;; Of course, if this were an actual Full House episode, the Tanners would be either dressed in black and fake crying, or they'd be going to every length possible trying to stop the destruction. And they'd be protesting with picket fences and demanding they leave the building alone. I like the fake crying idea though. If they could shed that many fake tears over Papouli, they could do it over the Smash Club too. Then their endless b****ing would work, and the Smash Club would be allowed to stay up after all. -_- And Nicky and Alex are about 4-5 years old in these bashfics. These bashfics take place immediately after the real show ends. Jesse had owned the Smash Club for two years, from Season 7 of the show, to now. But given how slow the twins were, I wouldn't be surprised if they still talked like babies, even at 6-7 years old. But yes even they are excited about the club going down under too. XD;;;

You'll also like the second half of the bashfic too. It shows Jesse's life after the Smash Club goes kaput. Thought he was a loser then, you should see him in the second half of Part 3. Be on the look out for a surprising twist at the tail end of the bashfic too. ^_~