You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: goodgollyregina

goodgollyregina
2 years ago#1
That's right, I am recreating yet another popular PT game thread. In case you've forgotten, here's how it goes. I list three facts off about said episode, and you have to guess which episode it is. If you're correct, then obviously, you get to go next. If you're wrong, well, then keep guessing. We keep going until this thread reaches 500 posts! I think it's about time for a new game thread now that the Full House thread has purged. So let's begin!

Here's the first episode:

1. The temple games featured Green vs. Purple facing off together.
2. This episode was third of its day.
3. This temple run is staunchly disliked by a small amount of fans, particularly by a certain Survivor lover we know.

Now, which episode is this? ^_~
The Comet-Embroidered Battle Flag of William the Conqueror

User Info: Tutankoopa

Tutankoopa
2 years ago#2
Yes, another classic thread return! Good choice too, because this was one of my favorite games. Now please don't use Mush Pot Hat for every single clue. ^_~

And your episode was Ahmed Baba! The most groundbreaking win on the show and an episode that one person loves so passionately that they have to vehemently attack other members. Because it's so hard to believe that someone has a different opinion than them. ^_~
Baltimore Orioles: 3-0 | Baltimore Ravens: 8-8
Why Not? 2012 | 2014

goodgollyregina
2 years ago#3
Tall Turban is correct!

1. This episode had Green vs. Purple in the temple games.
2. This episode was third of its day.
3. We're not allowed to ever bash this run or you'll be reamed out in front of everybody.

Your turn now. ^_~

Tutankoopa
2 years ago#4
What a great choice to open this thread! We know a certain somebody who also posts on this site would be happy to see you use his favorite episode. ^_~

1.) The temple combination used in this episode was the same as the only win form this day.
2.) There was something special about one of the players on the losing team that was never seen with any other contestant.
3.) There were two temple guards encountered during this run. Each temple guard was encountered in rooms directly above/below each other.
Why Not? 2012 | 2014

goodgollyregina
2 years ago#5
Which certain person are we talking about here? The one who gets triggered because we hate Tall Turban, or the Survivor lover who hates it more than we do. There's so many of these f***wads here. ^_~

Is yours Taj Mahal Turban? Just a guess here.

Tutankoopa
2 years ago#6
The one that goes ballistic if someone dares to talk about his beloved Ahmed Baba. ^_~

Not Lost Taj Mahal Turban though. ;)
Why Not? 2012 | 2014

goodgollyregina
2 years ago#7
Ooohhhh that guy. The one that gets so angry when someone god forbid has a different opinion than him. Being the narcissistic snowflake that he really is. ^_~

Stone Puker.... oops, I mean Stone Marker? ;)

Tutankoopa
2 years ago#8
LMAO, don't even try to disrespect my episode name. You know that President Trump is going throw you on the other side of the wall. And as much as you love the Stone Marker, it's not the correct answer. Even though the Stone Marker is the correct answer for everything else. ^_~

The episode is a Season 1 episode though. ;)
Why Not? 2012 | 2014

goodgollyregina
2 years ago#9
LMAO I ain't no in love with no Stone Marker. And Trump ain't gonna do s*** to me either. He's gonna throw YOU on the other side of the wall for being a jealous little hater. ^_~

And I believe yours is Silver Saddle Horn. The one with Vicky's braid, that you, keeli and chris just love to chew on. ;)

Tutankoopa
2 years ago#10
Silver Saddle Horn is correct!

1.) Shaka Zulu was also Red/Green also, which aired before Silver Saddle Horn.
2.) Lee on the Green Monkeys was one of the only British players on the show next to Janet from the dreaded Polynesian Girl episode. ^_~
3.) The temple guards were located in the Holes of Python and the Paintbrush's bedroom... I mean Treasure Room. ;)

Your turn now! Please get Vicky's braid out of your mouth and stop talking with your mouth full. So uncultured. ^_~
Why Not? 2012 | 2014