• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Tutankoopa

Tutankoopa
3 months ago#491
Yeah, his hate for the Zapata run is worse than 319's hate for the Lost Gold Mine and Galileo episodes. I don't understand why it's so hard to believe that people love wins for various reasons besides temple performance. The Zapata run is very exciting with a nail biter ending. It's one of the few wins that keeps you on the edge of your seat until the end. Similar to the Lawrence of Arabia run. Performance wise, Olivia-Emma and Robert were still a strong team. They completed some of the toughest rooms in the Season 2 temple without much problems. Unlike the majestic Paula who was able to breeze through the bottom floor with hit the actuator rooms. I wouldn't be surprised if he was on the Spectrum. It fits perfectly with the Legends obsessions and lack of understanding of social cues. XD ^_~

Next one! ^_~

https://i.imgtc.com/iIslbB3.png
Baltimore Orioles: 3-0 | Baltimore Ravens: 8-8
Why Not? 2012 | 2014

User Info: goodgollyregina

goodgollyregina
3 months ago#492
Exactly, we can like any win we want, for any reason we want. Sure Amulet's path was rather short, but their layout was far from easy. Both Robert and Olivia Emma were forced into the hardest rooms Season 2 had to offer at the time. Of course it was gonna take them a while to complete each room! The reason people like it so much is not because of their layout, it was due to what an exciting nail biter it was. Seriously, the entire episode kept me on the edge of my seat from start to finish, on top of an equally strong temple run. Of course people are going to think highly of that run, and entire episode in general. What's the point in nitpicking each and every single detail of the run when the results were good in the first place? Yet Paula gets to breeze through the whole bottom floor and push a bunch of actuators, and gets nothing but praise for it. And I thought Whinyf***319's hate for both Galileo and John Sutter was obnoxious. That guy was probably on the spectrum. Hence him speaking like a pretentious robot, lack of social cues, and obsessions with certain episodes. XD;;;

And yours is Enormous Iron Nose Ring. ^_~
The Comet-Embroidered Battle Flag of William the Conqueror

Tutankoopa
3 months ago#493
LMAO, I'm not sure whose posts are more difficult to read - PP4L or TBK. I would take PP4L's posts because at least he talked about the actual show. No way would I read an overly pretentious fake story that is written like an actual script. Both losers spend way too much time writing about stuff no one cares about. And both posts are overly detailed for no reason. Although nothing will be as cringey as when Brown wanted to write episode reviews with us. I still have PTSD from when he wanted to change his name to Cobra Staff just to be part of our Stone Marker/Paintbrush joke. I almost hated the Cobra Staff episode after that! XD Also, Brown was another person whose posts were long and drawn out. It's hard to choose between the three of them. ^_~

Nose Ring is correct! ^_~
Why Not? 2012 | 2014

goodgollyregina
3 months ago#494
I'd say PP4L's posts were more difficult to read. My god, are you writing a post regarding an old game show, or are you writing a college term paper? Though TBK's writing a fanfic like it's an actual script to a TV sitcom was insufferable too. Both wrote so pretentiously, and both posts were so overly detailed. Talk like a normal person, not like a college professor. Don't even get me started on s***Stain's posts too. I still have PTSD and get the creeps at the very thought of him inserting himself into OUR episode review project. Without us even asking him first. And even giving himself a name like Cobra Staff? It was both rude and creepy of him to try to insert himself into OUR jokes and OUR projects. Noooo, don't hate Cobra Staff! XD;;; I'm the only Purple Parrot fan that even likes that episode. I can't be alone now. ^_~ His posts were sooooo looooong too. Is he making a post, or writing a novel? I think he might be worse than both PP4L and TBK put together. ^_~

Next picture:

https://imgtc.com/hce2hx1

Tutankoopa
3 months ago#495
LMAO, luckily I love the Cobra Staff episode too much to disown it. Although Brown trying to shoehorn himself into our jokes could push me over the edge. No loss either way since only one Purple Parrot fans loves this episode. XD But yeah, his posts were absurdly long too. Whether it was Legends related or not. And they were overly pretentious too like PP4L and TBK's posts. I think the worst part about his posts is that he always has something to complain about. How can people find so much time to create this drama?! And some of his posts are borderline conspiracy theory and the like. XD Boy, we are sure missing out on that magical place. ^_~

And your episode is from Mata Hari! The temple game where the Blue Barracuda girl won't move from that spot. Similar to Katie and Roberto and the temple steps in the Paintbrush episode. ^_~
Why Not? 2012 | 2014

goodgollyregina
3 months ago#496
Yeah, no way would I be able to tolerate or handle s***stain trying to shoehorn himself into our jokes and writing project. I mean, we literally did NOT ask him to partake in our already done write ups. He just rudely inserted himself in without us even asking him. But yeah, only one Purple Parrot fan likes this episode anyways. So no loss, right? XD;;; I don't remember TBK's conspiracy theory esque posts. Do you remember some of the stuff he said? I must've blocked that out too. XD;;; Yup, magical place alright. ^_~

Not Mata Hari. This was an individual game. And Mata Hari's third temple game is similar to keeli and chris NOT BEING ABLE TO FIND THE TORCHES!!!! TWO MAJOR TORCHES STARING RIGHT AT THEM!!!!. ^_~

Tutankoopa
3 months ago#497
LMAO, can you imagine him writing an episode review using our format? We would probably be seeing a script for the actual episode knowing the amount of details he puts into it. Plus, it would be filled with his terrible opinions. It would make Bailey's dumbass rankings Nobel Prize worthy. XD Also, I meant Brown is the one that likes to spread conspiracy theories in that one thread where he writes a novel every single day. Although I wouldn't be surprised if TBK has written a couple of conspiracy theories since both users might as well be the same person. Except Brown doesn't have a 10000 grandmothers that die every day. ^_~

Is your episode from Lost Gold Mine then? This is the temple game where the players had to push those tiny "gold nuggets" through the dragon tunnels. And I think this is the temple game where Kirk miscounted the total. ^_~
Why Not? 2012 | 2014

goodgollyregina
3 months ago#498
Lost Gold Mine is correct! This was Damian and Silver Snake girl's temple game. And yes this temple game was miscounted. And I think Jennifer and Silver Snake boy's temple game was miscounted too. ^_~

That's it for this thread! And it only took us almost two and a half years to get through it. XD;;; Now we can focus on our new list game collage thread, and finish up the Sabrina thread as well. ^_~

goodgollyregina
3 months ago#499
And yes I'll be closing out this thread. I will do the honors, like I always do with most threads ending or starting a new page. ^_~

Just one more and....

goodgollyregina
3 months ago#500
Thread closed!

And here's the Paintbrush to close this thread out. ^_~

https://imgtc.com/i/U8lHL2P.png
  • Topic Closed