• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes
  3. Stick with 3DS or switch to console?

User Info: Aquatrez

Aquatrez
6 years ago#1
I love the LEGO games and have most of them for my PS3. I was at work the other day and saw I could get Batman2 for $20 on 3DS but it was $30 on PS3, so I decided to give the portable version a shot. I figured it would just be the console version with lower res graphics.

Much to my dismay, it's not at all. So now that I'm wondering if I should just trade it in and get the PS3 version after all. Does the 3DS version have any sort of redeeming features? Is it still fun and have a lot to do without the free roam?

User Info: Final_Tran

Final_Tran
6 years ago#2
The handheld versions have more characters than the console versions. The console versions do have some DLC characters that can be found in the handheld version however they do not have access to all of them such as Green Arrow, Deathstroke, Deadshot or Red Hood.

Some of the DLC on the console versions are exclusive too from the handheld such as Zatanna or Black Adam
No don't eat me, I have a wife and kids, eat them!
~Homer J. Simpson
  1. Boards
  2. LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes
  3. Stick with 3DS or switch to console?
  • Topic Archived