• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes
  3. Playable character change?

User Info: carbonprod

carbonprod
9 years ago#1
I have a few unlocks for the 3DS version and i'm kind of clueless on how to change out heroes.

User Info: Gold Slime

Gold Slime
9 years ago#2
Its the same as other DS Lego games. When you do a level on Free Play you pick your main character from all the ones you've unlocked and the game fills in the other 7 spots.
Slinky + Escalator = Endless Fun
FFT SCC done: MK/NJ/OR/GE/LA/SU/WI/PR/CH. In progress: SQ/SM/DN/AR

User Info: carbonprod

carbonprod
9 years ago#3
Thanks.

This is my first portable LEGO game...so...yeah...
Game enthusiast, machinima creator, and hardcore ranter.

User Info: Flootenkerp

Flootenkerp
9 years ago#4
no character gallery like in lego batman 1 where you can switch characters even if not playing story/free play
Flootenkerp ^^
3DS FC: 3437 3068 7839 | Black FC: 4813 6939 3210 | Soul Silver FC: 3825 0987 1817 | Platinum FC: 0345 5660 7375

User Info: Gold Slime

Gold Slime
9 years ago#5
Also I didn't realize when i first posted, but you can freely change characters during the free play levels instead of being stuck with the starting 8 through the whole level.
Slinky + Escalator = Endless Fun
FFT SCC done: MK/NJ/OR/GE/LA/SU/WI/PR/CH. In progress: SQ/SM/DN/AR

User Info: Antiyonder

Antiyonder
8 years ago#6
Gold Slime posted...
Also I didn't realize when i first posted, but you can freely change characters during the free play levels instead of being stuck with the starting 8 through the whole level.

My brother just discover this fact for both of us. Wish I knew about it sooner. See, I played through to the end and decided to go back to each level to get the items I couldn't before. But I couldn't always get the exact team I needed (A swimmer, someone to cling on metal walls, someone who could walk through electrical areas and Green Lantern) for the inside of Arkham Asylum.

So I erased my game and didn't rush into buying so many characters this time around so that I could get the desired results sooner, which helped more or less. So while I was interested in finding out just recently that you could switch within the levels, I was still frustrated that I basically erased my game for nothing.
  1. Boards
  2. LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes
  3. Playable character change?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A