• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes
  3. Its that D**n Level 8 glitch again!

User Info: Phoenix2312

Phoenix2312
6 years ago#1
Hey All,

Level 8: Destination Metropolis is giving me all kinds of trouble... And its the same one that has hit so many.

After the Kryptonite Shield, The Pilot will NOT jump in the aircraft! Simple as...

I have lowered the screen resolution, Turned all effects off, I have even disconnected from the Internet and shut off anything that is not needed from Anti Virus to firewall and still nothing helps.

I have heard that there is a patch available but i have not been able to find it - And as far as I know it does not fix this glitch.

Anyone have any other solutions or a save game up to the next part AFTER this... I do not want any unlocked characters or extras as it spoils the fun... (I know! It would be easier if I did!)

Any help would be great.

User Info: Rotonoto

Rotonoto
6 years ago#2
I'm having that problem, too. The fix worked before, but now, nothing is. Anybody know a patch?

Rotonoto
6 years ago#3
Does anyone know a patch?

Rotonoto
6 years ago#4
Hello?

Rotonoto
6 years ago#5
Answer us, dammit!