• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes
  3. Free Play Level 1 Caution Spoilers

User Info: Nicholi1120

Nicholi1120
6 years ago#1
Ok, I've finished the regular play, now I'm doing the free play, I can't figure out how to get into the hidden room on the second part of the first level. The only available walkthrough here is the DS. That doesn't apply to the PC version. I have looked all over Youtube and no one has uploaded the free play video. I'm stumped. Anyone got any idea how to get in there?
Master of my own destiny
Nick

User Info: AndoMike

AndoMike
6 years ago#2
I believe you are talking about the room to the left? When you are in the room full of orchestra members? If that's the case, then there is a room to the right with a gold padlock. Melt the padlock with Superman, Zod, etc then use Cyborg to manipulate the blue bicycle on the shelf. The bike should make a hole in the floor. Drop down the hole and go left and climb the ladder. You'll need Man-Bat or Black Canary to shatter the glass. Then use the Joker to enter the cage to left and absorb the electricity. Then have the Joker charge the piano you uncovered after breaking the glass. All that's left is to play the correct song on the piano. The colored notes are on the wall behind the piano. Simply follow the pattern and grab your minikit!! Hope that helps!

User Info: Nicholi1120

Nicholi1120
6 years ago#3
yeah, I found a video on it, thanks. However, oddly, even though I couldn't get in there, I looked at my stats and I still had 10/10 mini-kits..weird.
Master of my own destiny
Nick
  1. Boards
  2. LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes
  3. Free Play Level 1 Caution Spoilers
  • Topic Archived