• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: hawklight924

hawklight924
7 years ago#11
I can confirm that not signing into Live allows you to start the game without the error.
The Amazing Viper 7 years ago#12
Thats because the update was problem. Clear your systems cache if it happens and it should work fine.
The Rodney Dangerfield of the POW... Formerly the GSB
The Amazing Viper is your new board savior - MantleNotMouse

User Info: Gotenksgeto

Gotenksgeto
7 years ago#13
I've been having this problem as well. Not with just this one, but pretty much every Lego game save for Star Wars. I wonder if it has to do with the actual machine. I have the original 360, so I'm wondering if people still get this on the S model. Can anyone comment?
This sig will not change until something impossible happens. Started 10/9/05
Brawl FC: 2363-5458-1028 GamerTag/Wii Name/PSN: KNEVER
The Amazing Viper 7 years ago#14
Mine is on the original. Ill walk you through my short trouble shooting. I pop the game in after playing the night before with out any problems. Game loads up then disc read error. I open tray, check for smudges or scratches. Nothing. So I install the game to HD. Load up again, same disc read error in the same spot. I go back to dash, clear cache, and try again. Everything works fine.
The Rodney Dangerfield of the POW... Formerly the GSB
The Amazing Viper is your new board savior - MantleNotMouse

User Info: ixnay

ixnay
7 years ago#15
How do you clear the cache?

User Info: billnye69

billnye69
7 years ago#16
ixnay posted...
How do you clear the cache?

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/settings-and-initial-setup/clear-system-cache
Game Series that tons of people liked but I thought were terrible. - Half-Life, Mass Effect, Gears of War, Dragon Age, Skyrim.

User Info: ixnay

ixnay
7 years ago#17
Thank you.

User Info: HauntedCathouse

HauntedCathouse
7 years ago#18
I have signed in without connecting to Xbox live. I have tried all the troubleshooting steps and all I can get to is the first screen before I get the disc unreadable error. Any new ideas that you have come across to get the game to work?

User Info: Gotenksgeto

Gotenksgeto
7 years ago#19
Just an update. It seemed that it was my Xbox, as I've since gotten an S model and have had zero problems with this error.
This sig will not change until something impossible happens. Started 10/9/05
Brawl FC: 2363-5458-1028 GamerTag/Wii Name/PSN: KNEVER

User Info: hailkingmon

hailkingmon
7 years ago#20
The Hero DLC pack caused this for me. Worked fine for a few days. Got the code, threw it in, downloaded and installed, tried to load up the game...

Disc unreadable.

Deleted the DLC, loaded the game up fine.

Now I just need to figure out how to get the dlc back since it won't let me use the code again...
He who laughs last, thinks slowest.
  • Topic Archived