• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Sengoku Musou 3 Z Special
  3. so psp is now the ps2 for most Warior games.

User Info: kenech

kenech
7 years ago#1
Have you noticed that most of the games like DW7 SW3 have recieved "special" ports? Its similar with DW6 and the 2 gundam musou games which a year after their release, they got a 'special" port on the ps2 with some extra content.

Hoping the same will be done with warriors orochi 3.

User Info: madZblader

madZblader
7 years ago#2
kenech posted...
Have you noticed that most of the games like DW7 SW3 have recieved "special" ports? Its similar with DW6 and the 2 gundam musou games which a year after their release, they got a 'special" port on the ps2 with some extra content.

Hoping the same will be done with warriors orochi 3.

i'm not so sure about WO3 , but let's hope it become true
don't forget this month DW7 will release on PC , DW7 with XL...unfortunately it's Japan like the latest orochi in PC, Orochi Z

but even it's realese on psp, i'm sure that it will need 2 UMD psp, since the map and the character is too many....he he he :D

User Info: kenech

kenech
7 years ago#3
Yeah i'm looking to import DW7 with XL for PC. Seeing that i don't own a PS3 and my 360 is malfunctioning. I really want them to bring Warriors orochi 3 for PC though.

User Info: madZblader

madZblader
7 years ago#4
kenech posted...
Yeah i'm looking to import DW7 with XL for PC. Seeing that i don't own a PS3 and my 360 is malfunctioning. I really want them to bring Warriors orochi 3 for PC though.

nah DW 7 is the most sucks game after DW6, only if the gameplay is the same like psp version, some of the characters has the same moveset although the EX move make the latest moves look different :p

i'm hoping for Gundam musou or hokuto musou to be release on psp......hope they hear the requests......
  1. Boards
  2. Sengoku Musou 3 Z Special
  3. so psp is now the ps2 for most Warior games.
  • Topic Archived