• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Sengoku Musou 3 Z Special
  3. nice gameplay SW on psp ever

User Info: briant_phoenix

briant_phoenix
7 years ago#1
this is great sengoku game on psp after last samurai warrior and sengoku basara

although the speed in this game not too fast like dinasty warrior 7 on psp
whether because im still on level 8,need more level for fast paced gameplay

User Info: daevilgenius22

daevilgenius22
7 years ago#2
sucks it not in english T_T loved the original Samurai Warriors 3 wish they would release the updates in english
Currently Playing:Xenoblade,LoZ Twilight Princess,Sengoku Basara 3 Utage,COD MW3

User Info: madZblader

madZblader
7 years ago#3
daevilgenius22 posted...
sucks it not in english T_T loved the original Samurai Warriors 3 wish they would release the updates in english

for this game u don't need to know the whole story
because it is the same like SW 2 story, with new playable character show in the story

to briant phoenix: i'm agree with u....this game is good, i think it's more better than DW7 (psp)

User Info: Starlight88

Starlight88
7 years ago#4
it is more enemy count than DW7 PSP???

madZblader
7 years ago#5
Starlight88 posted...
it is more enemy count than DW7 PSP???

what do u mean about enemy count?
the quantity of enemy?

i think it's the same like DW7......

this game is really good.....they put officer creation/ create officer in this game :)

User Info: sarris98

sarris98
7 years ago#6

Some questions before I buy this game...I really am tempted to...

1)Can you completely remap the controls as always?Or is it like Strikeforce where you are stuck with one control scheme and without the option to switch between the pad and the nub for movement?

2)Does it run faster and smoother than DW7 for PSP?The framerate there wasn't excactly stellar,but from what I see in the trailers it fares better there.

I'd be really greatfull if anyone could answer those questions.

madZblader
7 years ago#7
sarris98 posted...
Some questions before I buy this game...I really am tempted to...1)Can you completely remap the controls as always?Or is it like Strikeforce where you are stuck with one control scheme and without the option to switch between the pad and the nub for movement?2)Does it run faster and smoother than DW7 for PSP?The framerate there wasn't excactly stellar,but from what I see in the trailers it fares better there.I'd be really greatfull if anyone could answer those questions.

1) only change the function /\ [] O X , but can't change the function dpad and analog (correct me if i'm wrong)

2) in my opinion this game is quite better than DW7 for PSP in gameplay but I don't know if it is run faster or smoother.......but until now I still enjoying this game :)
  1. Boards
  2. Sengoku Musou 3 Z Special
  3. nice gameplay SW on psp ever
  • Topic Archived