• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. South Park: The Stick of Truth
  3. Help, I can't progress in the game

User Info: Staticfeel

Staticfeel
3 years ago#1
I'm currently on the quest "Nonconformist", at the part where I need to tape the sign they give me to the table and take a picture but first I need to do the whole Taco Bell section but i can;t progress in that mission because I don't have "Sneaky Squeaker" to use against the guards at the crash landing site to sneak by.

I don't know what to do, I've done all of the side quests except for finding the kids iPad, finding all of the toddlers and the mission for Jimbo, killing the animals. I just can't seem to unlock it and there is no info in the internet about how to unlock it or when you do, all I see is Lets Players just getting the prompt to use it on the guards and that's it.

This si pretty game breaking seeing how I can't complete the game now and I can't find any "All Magic Acquired" mods or anything like that...any have similar experiences, fixes or ideas?
  1. Boards
  2. South Park: The Stick of Truth
  3. Help, I can't progress in the game
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A