• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: TalynRahl

TalynRahl
4 years ago#1
Hey, I have a small question...

When a weapon deals bonus damage based on armor, how is that damage added? Is it just a flat bonus applied at the end? Is it applied to every hit?
GENERATION 22: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

User Info: kingrat2314

kingrat2314
4 years ago#2
Every hit. So, ignoring bonuses, say a weapon hits three times, and normally hits for 50 damage each time on an enemy with 0 armor. If the weapon has a bonus for 3 times your armor and you had 3 armor, the weapon would then do 59 damage each hit.
The optional bosses of the Kingdom Hearts series are cheap, poorly programmed garbage.

User Info: TalynRahl

TalynRahl
4 years ago#3
Thanks for the reply! That's how I figured it works, makes bonus armor CRAZY strong for warriors and makes certain weapons frankly broken... I like it!

Of course this doesn't really matter, because I'd finished my Warrior playthrough by the day after I posted this, but maybe if I play another warrior... Which I doubt.
GENERATION 22: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A