• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Katawa Shoujo
  3. Katawa Shoujo Guestbook
Sign your name and the following:
- Order in which you thought you'd like the girls
- Order in which you ended up liking the girls
Crashing the mobile house into artillery?? How long have you been in the force!?

User Info: FungeonInterloc

FungeonInterloc
1 year ago#2
FungeonInterloc

Before playing
Rin > Hanako > Emi > Lilly > Shizune

After playing
Rin > Lilly > Hanako > Shizune = Emi
Crashing the mobile house into artillery?? How long have you been in the force!?

User Info: Yo_D_oY

Yo_D_oY
1 year ago#3
From least to greatest I assume?

Before playing
Lily > Shizune > Rin > Emi > Hanako

After playing
Lily > Shizune > Hanako > Emi > Rin
gamefaqs.gamespot.com
facebook.myspace.com

FungeonInterloc
1 year ago#4
">" means "greater than". x > y means x is greater than y. But I honestly shouldn't assume that everyone knows that... I should've been clearer in my OP.

In any case, this means I should look at your list like you liked Rin the most and Lilly the least?

If so the filthy memer in me compels me to write "I see you're a man of culture as well".

Did you play this recently?
What did you like most about this game? Conversely, what is you like the least?

User Info: Yo_D_oY

Yo_D_oY
1 year ago#5
Right, I didn't know if you meant to use it as an arrow or greater than.

I played when it first came out actually. KS was my first VN. It sucked me into the VN universe and I ended up writing for other VNs that never really came to be.

Looking back, what I liked most was an interesting plot involving different medical conditions. The story being told in a place of empathy is quite different than most games I played before. I don't remember anything I disliked!
gamefaqs.gamespot.com
facebook.myspace.com

User Info: Sideus

Sideus
1 year ago#6
Katawa Shoujo in the top 10? I wonder why--oho, is that what we're doing, then?

Assumptions before playing: Hanako > Emi > Rin > Shizune > Lilly
(The Emi > Rin > Shizune portion is a little nebulous. I think the only thing I was really sure of was that Hanako would be my favorite and that I wouldn't really care for Lilly's route at all.)

Reality after playing: Misha >>>>>>>>> Lilly > Emi > Hanako > Rin > Shizune
(Similarly, everything after Emi is pretty up in the air. As you can see, it's quite a bit different from my prediction.)

Of course, it's been a looooooooong time since I've played this, so my ranking might change if I were to replay it again. For example, I feel like I could see Rin and Shizune going up if I were to reacquaint myself with their arcs.
Currently Playing
Fire Emblem Heroes | Genshin Impact | Persona 4 Golden | Valorant

FungeonInterloc
1 year ago#7
Haha, it made the list? Still at 08th place as of this post I see.

Man, PC game discussion must be dead if all it takes is 4 posts within a day to bump this board up to top 10. Not complaining of course.

A Misha fan huh? If I have to fit Misha somewhere in my list it'd probably be somewhere in the middle.
Challenge: Can you tell me her real name without looking it up? Not that I can stop you from cheating of course...

Favorite supporting character aside from Misha? This question goes to Yo_D_oY as well.

User Info: Sideus

Sideus
1 year ago#8
Shiina Mikado. I only looked it up after the fact to confirm I was right, but I got it right on the first try (save for going last name -> first name at first, then deciding that looked weird). Of course, I have no way of proving that...

To be honest, I don't think I remember enough about any of the other supporting characters to answer that properly. Gun to my head, I guess I'd pick the librarian, just because I like librarians.
Currently Playing
Fire Emblem Heroes | Genshin Impact | Persona 4 Golden | Valorant
  1. Boards
  2. Katawa Shoujo
  3. Katawa Shoujo Guestbook
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A