• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. MLB 12: The Show
  3. Everyone's a Winner.

User Info: moneyball2

moneyball2
6 years ago#21
The moderator for this site is obviously fish. Every single one of his posts in this topic could be removed as harassment, trolling, or flaming.

User Info: TheAxeMurderer1

TheAxeMurderer1
6 years ago#22
I asked why my message got removed when he was the one being annoying, and that message got taken down. Haha nonsense!

User Info: Nelson_Lariano

Nelson_Lariano
6 years ago#23
FishBelly13 posted...
lmmfao
Basically like this;

Lead- Some version of how I live with my parents, even though I don't.

Dutch (or whatever alt he chooses to use)- Some version of either how I didn't buy the game at release date, but did later in the year, and somehow I should be ashamed of that. OR how I work at Blockbuster, even though I don't.

Then in their typical hypocritical fashion.....they'll start arguing with random people, telling them to block them if whomever doesn't like what Lead/Dutch says.

And now that I've mentioned hypocritical, the moneyball alt will show up asking what's hypocritical about telling people to block them, while refusing to block me.

All of which will continue for at least 100 more posts, or until the topic gets shut down.........and if the topic gets shut down, they'll start whining about it getting shut down in another topic.

Whoa Fish bro! What's with the hostility and attitude bro? We gots to check the 'tudes at the door, essay. We needs to check ourselves before we wreck ourselves my homey. Let's go into MLB 13 with a unified front where we all feel da love homes. If we can do that maybe Nelson Puggs will have a riviting tale about getting drafted to the bigs and we'll go Gobal playa!!

User Info: sbunce5

sbunce5
6 years ago#24
Nelson_Lariano posted...
Whoa Fish bro! What's with the hostility and attitude bro? We gots to check the 'tudes at the door, essay. We needs to check ourselves before we wreck ourselves my homey. Let's go into MLB 13 with a unified front where we all feel da love homes. If we can do that maybe Nelson Puggs will have a riviting tale about getting drafted to the bigs and we'll go Gobal playa!!

I just want to know who this alt really belongs to. Someone deserves credit for being so creative.
PSN: sbunce5
NY Yankees, OKC Thunder, Oklahoma State
  1. Boards
  2. MLB 12: The Show
  3. Everyone's a Winner.
  • Topic Archived