• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. MLB 12: The Show
  3. Everyone's a Winner.

User Info: LeadPipeCinche

LeadPipeCinche
6 years ago#11
next thing you know he'll be talking down to someone about how the online play is when we all know his mommy wont allow him to play online for the last 5 years.

as for the TC question.
i have a actual legit answer to your Q.

even if you have auto save on and you finish an exibition game it doesnt save anything from the game. im sure you have noticed this. what i believe the game does is it saves to a online server without actually saving on your system. this years game doesnt have a "profile save" like past years games.

i was wondering the same thing the night the game came out about that trophy so i ran a test. what i did was after playing a few games release night i deleted the GDU file (because its the only save file on the system at the time). the next day when i went to play i let it save the GDU save to start the game up and i kept going down the list of teams and won a game with each and the trophy still popped without me having to go back and replay the games from the first night.

so the save isnt attached to the gdu save and its not attached to any of the sliders / etc saves. i believe its attached to their online servers and it keeps track that way.

but the best way to do the trophy is to make a list and start at the top which would be O's and work your way to SF.
My little men: Hayden Alexander Steele (born: 8/9/2006 at 8:38AM) & Conner Leigh Steele (born: 10/7/2008 at 9:16pm).
(message deleted)

User Info: TheAxeMurderer1

TheAxeMurderer1
6 years ago#13
nighthawk247 posted...
Typical fish, being a jerk for no reason when someone dares asks a question he doesn't have the answer to, as far as the question goes, it doesn't save after exhibition, so just manual save everything if you want.

Yeah that's what I didn't get. There is nothing to manual save other than rosters and sliders. But I got it now. Thanks.
(message deleted)

User Info: FishBelly13

FishBelly13
6 years ago#15
Sorry you can't break TOS because you asked a stupid question.?
(message deleted)

User Info: sbunce5

sbunce5
6 years ago#17
(Insert some witty comment degrading fish, how he doesn't follow the TOS, and how he's trolling.)
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/sbunce5 PSN: sbunce5
NY Yankees, OKC Thunder, Oklahoma State

User Info: FishBelly13

FishBelly13
6 years ago#18
lmmfao
Basically like this;

Lead- Some version of how I live with my parents, even though I don't.

Dutch (or whatever alt he chooses to use)- Some version of either how I didn't buy the game at release date, but did later in the year, and somehow I should be ashamed of that. OR how I work at Blockbuster, even though I don't.

Then in their typical hypocritical fashion.....they'll start arguing with random people, telling them to block them if whomever doesn't like what Lead/Dutch says.

And now that I've mentioned hypocritical, the moneyball alt will show up asking what's hypocritical about telling people to block them, while refusing to block me.

All of which will continue for at least 100 more posts, or until the topic gets shut down.........and if the topic gets shut down, they'll start whining about it getting shut down in another topic.

User Info: LeadPipeCinche

LeadPipeCinche
6 years ago#19
weird i thought a bunch of us had been blocked.
yet he can some how read my whole post.. which if he did read it he would see my post pretty much had nothing to do with him.
My little men: Hayden Alexander Steele (born: 8/9/2006 at 8:38AM) & Conner Leigh Steele (born: 10/7/2008 at 9:16pm).

User Info: sbunce5

sbunce5
6 years ago#20
Wait, how do we know he read your post?
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/sbunce5 PSN: sbunce5
NY Yankees, OKC Thunder, Oklahoma State
  1. Boards
  2. MLB 12: The Show
  3. Everyone's a Winner.
  • Topic Archived